The Sleepover (part 4)

Mabel's POV:

It was the day after Dipper's date with pacifica and (y/n) and I had nothing to do. Dipper and Tad were helping Bill practice his piano and dancing and they were at Bill and Tads mansion in the mindscape.

"Hey (y/n), what do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno, what do you wanna do today?"

I suddenly had a genius idea.

"I know what I wanna do today!!!"

"Really? What?"

"SLEEPOVER! LETS CALL CANDY, GRENDA AND PACIFICA OVER FOR A SLEEPOVER! THE BOYS ARE STAYING IN THE MINDSCAPE OVER NIGHT SO ITS THE PERFECT IDEA!"

"I'll call pacifica you call Candy and Grenda!" (Y/n) said while dialing pacifica on her cellphone.

I leapt up from my chair and ran to get my phone. After calling my girls (y/n) and I went to the kitchen to get snacks!

"Alright, so we have chipackerz, pitt cola, cheese boodles and mini cupcakes!!! Are we missing anything?" I asked.

"Nope, I think we have everything!"

Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!!!" I screamed and ran to the door. When I opened it I found Candy, Grenda and pacifica.

"Hey girls, c'mon in! We're boys free tonight!" I said while holding the door for them.

"Thanks Mabel, so what's the plan for tonight? Its already 7:00." Pacifica asked.

"Well, were going up to the attic and playing truth or dare! Then were going to have bedazzle wars! Finally to finish, were going to tell scary stories in our pillow fort!" I explained. Everyone seemed happy with that plan.

We all ran into the kitchen to get (y/n), and we helped her carry the snacks upstairs. We all sat down in a circle and began playing truth or dare!

"Since this is Pacifica's first sleepover with us she can ask first!" (Y/n) said with a smile.

"Ok, Mabel, truth or dare!"

"Hmmmm, TRUTH!"

"Ok, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done?"

"Well, there was that time when I got a massive sugar high and started hallucinating like crazy! I saw big dogs with paws made of candy and a dolphin shark man named aoshima that could shoot rainbow lasers from its hands!"

"Did that really happen Mabel?" (Y/n) asked me.

"Yup! Its all true! Now my turn! Grenda, truth or dare?"

"DARE!"

"I dare you to drink expired milk!"

"COOL, OK! SOMETIMES, WHEN I DRINK EXPIRED MILK I SEE RAINBOWS!"

She drank the whole carton of expired milk in one shot.

"YEEEAAHHH!" She said before passing out. She woke up about a minute later.

"OK MY TURN, (Y/N) TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Ok, dare!"

"I DARE YOU TO ACT LIKE MABEL FOR THE REST OF THE GAME!"

"Ok, GLITTER SPARKLE UNICORNS!!!" We all laughed at her impression of me!

"Ok Candy truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"What's the baddest thing you've ever done?"

"Don't tell my parents but, one time I tried to escape from music camp! They had to call the head councilor to hunt me down and bring me back!"

"Wow! That's bold Candy!" I said.

"Ok, now pacifica, truth or dare?" Candy asked.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to eat a cupcake without using your hands!"

"Alright! I got this!" She said while face planting into a cupcake. We all laughed as we watched her consume it with her face.

"Alright, one more and then its onto the bedazzle war!" I said.

"Ok, (y/n) truth or dare?" Pacifica asked.

"Truth!"

"Ok, who's your crush!?"

"Oh ummmm, can I give hints?"

"Ok, but then we get to guess and you have to tell us if were right!" I told her.

"Ok, well he's a bit taller than me and he has blond hair."

"Hmmmm, would this mystery guy also happen to like bowties and triangles?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yes."

"OMG YOU LIKE BILL!!!!!!" Pcifica and I screamed together.

"Shhhhhh guys! He might hear you! He's only in the mindscape remember?!"

"Oh sorry, just got a little excited there." I apologized.

"NOW ONTO THE BEDAZZLE WAR! GRENDA AND ME VS CANDY, (Y/N) AND PACIFICA!" I yelled and threw each of them a bedazzle gun.

"THE RULES ARE WHICHEVER TEAM HAS THE MOST SPARKLES AND GEMS ON THEM BY THE END OF A 20 MINUTE TIME PERIOD LOSES AND THE WINNING TEAM GETS TO HAVE THE REST OF THE CUPCAKES! NOW GOGOGO!!!" I screamed and ran into the woods.

Grenda and I made our home base the pond where Tad and I had our date and we hid behind the waterfall making a game plan.

Meanwhile!

Your POV:

"So the plan is we attack them from behind while (y/n) is distracting them!" Candy explained.

"What should I do as a distraction?"

"It doesn't matter, just sing something I guess!"

"Ya good idea! I'll hide behind the bushes and sing a sirens song. Bill taught me about them when we were practicing my magic and he taught me how to hypnotize people with my singing!"

"Good, so Candy you and I will come up behind from the left and the right and take them out! Then we run as fast as we can back here to hide!" Pacifica added.

"Alright, on 3 we break!" We all put our hands in the middle.

"1.2.3 BREAK!!!!!" We all screamed and ran to our positions.

You sat in the bushes and began singing your song. It hypnotized Mabel and Grenda enough to make them come out of hiding and pacifica and Candy brought the glitter on them! You all ran as fast as you could back to your home base, which was the tree that led down to the bunker. You looked at your phone because you had set a timer.

"5-4-3-2-1-0!!!!! Girls we did it!" You screamed in excitement.

"Yes! Now we get the cupcakes! Victory never tasted so sweet!" Candy exclaimed.

You all went inside and ate the cupcakes. It was finally time to make your pillow fort and tell scary stories. You got 3 massive blankets and pinned them to the walls and held them up with a pole in the middle of the attic for the roof. You then threw a bunch of random blankets, pillows and stuffed animals in and sat down. Mabel told the first story, it was called truth ache! Pacifica went next and she told us about what happened at the Northwest party 2 years ago. Candy and Grenda told us about their summerween with Mabel and Dipper where they almost got eaten by the summerween trickster. Finally you told everyone about all the scary visions you got. Once you finished telling your stories you all fell asleep in the pillow fort. You had a fun night with your girls and couldn't wait for the next time you all did this again!