Antidote

Bill's POV:

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at (y/n). A warm golden glow was slowly replacing the blue of her skin. Everyone surrounded the table where we sat and watched to see what was going to happen next.

"Bill! It worked! She's waking up! You really are her prince charming!!!!" Mabel whisper yelled.

I blushed a dark red and shyly smiled at her. I looked down at (y/n) again because she started stirring. She coughed a few times, sat up quickly taking a deep breath with wide eyes not looking at me and punched me in the face.

"Aaaaaaaand moment gone." Dipper stated.

"Bill! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! It was a reflex and- wait a second.......I'm not dead?" (Y/n) looked at everyone.

"No, you're not!" Tad exclaimed.

"We were so worried we wouldn't be able to save you! I'm so glad you're alive sweetie!" Grunkle Stan said while ruffling (y/n)'s hair.

"But how is this possible? If the antidote didn't work, then what did?" Ford asked puzzled.

Mabel picked up the bottle and read the note on the back.

"Aw man, its written in demon language!" She sighed.

"Here, hand it to me." Tad said. Mabel handed him the bottle.

"If does not work and all seems dark, worry not, just use a spark, ignite the flames inside the heart, all it needs is a jump start." Tad read aloud.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Ford asked still confused.

"Well think grunkle Ford. If does not work and all seems dark, that means if its not working and the person is still dying. Worry not, just use a spark, ignite the flames inside the heart, all it needs is a jump start. It means a spark between two people! Like a love connection! Igniting the flames inside the heart, Bill's kiss! It jump started the antidote!!!" Mabel explained.

"Wow, not even I got that, and I'm like 10 times smarter than you Mabel. No offence." Dipper said to his sister.

"None taken bro bro, and you know nothing about romance! That's why!" Mabel told him.

"Wait wait...... Bill kissed me?" (Y/n) looked up at me with a surprised look and a light blush on her face.

"W- well, we had to save you. I mean, I couldn't just let one of my friends die." I said blushing a little.

"Thanks Bill!" (Y/n) said hugging me.

"This calls for a celebration! How about a party?" Grunkle Stan asked.

"That's a great idea grunkle Stan! But its almost Halloween, so how about a costume party Halloween night?" Mabel suggested.

"That sounds like fun!" (Y/n) chimed in.

"Then a costume party it is! I'll get soos to start making flyers." Grunkle Stan said as he walked over to the elevator. Dipper, Ford, Tad and Mabel followed.

"Hey (y/n), could you hear anything while you were passed out?" I asked nervously.

"No, and I couldn't feel either. Why do you ask?"

"Uh, no reason. Let's go get some rest and we can talk more tomorrow." She nodded. "Can you walk?" She tried standing up but her legs were still a bit numb. I helped her upstairs and into bed before going to bed myself.

Mabel's POV:

Tad and I sat at the table in the living room with grunkle Ford. He was making notes on everything that had just happened.