The Next Day

Tad's POV:

It was early....no, that's an understatement, it was 2 seconds past 12am and we were all rudely awoken to the sound of bells and horrible singing.

"IT'S SHAPING UP TO BE A WONDERFUL HOOOOLIDAY," Mabel ran through the house screaming. "NOT YOUR NORMAL, AVERAGE EVERYDAY!"

By this point everyone was awake except for Ford and Stan.

"Mabel, what the hell are you doing???" A half asleep (y/n) questioned.

"PREPARING EVERYONE FOR THE GREATEST SEASON OF ALL!" She responded as loud as she could.

"Mabel, its November 1st." Dipper stated.

"....so? THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS!" Mabel began ringing the bells she had again.

(Y/n) gabbed the bells from her and threw them out the window and Bill picked Mabel up and threatened to do the same to her.

"NO NO NOO! I'LL STOP!..I'll stop." She pleaded and assured, much to everyone's relief.

"Thank you my dear, its much appreciated." I said before planting a kiss on her forehead and crawling back into bed.

After all was said and done everyone fell back to sleep instantly, only to be woken up by the sounds of bells ringing and singing once more. However, this time it wasn't just Mabel.

"ITS SHAPING UP TO BE A WONDERFUL HOOOOLIDAY, NOT YOUR NORMAL AVERAGE EVERYDAY!" Grunkle Stan and Mabel sang at the top of their lungs outside the shack.

"Stan?! WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?!' Ford shouted from the kitchen window.

"C'mon Ford! Its time to get into the spirit of the season!" Stan shouted back.

Dipper sighed and grabbed some rope from the end of his bed. He took it downstairs to his great uncle Ford and they both proceeded to chase down and tie up their siblings.

"...its too early for this... I want cake." (Y/n) thought out loud while watching everything go down outside the window.

"Its nine o'clock..." Bill looked at her questioningly.

"Tooooo earlyyyyyyyyyyy." (Y/n) said while walking out of the bedroom.

(Y/n)'s POV:

You went downstairs to look for either some cake or a decent breakfast or both considering you didn't know how you felt today, but you felt...strange. You looked in the fridge and there was no cake, but there was some eggs, cheese and tomato so you made an omelette.

While you ate your breakfast you decided to look at your social media. Everywhere you looked there were unavoidable spoilers for a new episode of your favourite show that didn't have warnings in front of them.

After about 15 minutes on your phone you started getting a massive pain in your head and you put your phone away, thinking it was because you were staring at your screen too much. But as it continued throughout the day and worsened, you realized it was something much more than just a headache.

"Hey Bill, could you check my head for me?" You sat down beside him while he was reading.

"Check your head? For what?" He closed his book and put it down.

"Well, I've had this pain in my head all day and I don't think its a normal headache...I've also felt very odd today, like I can sense something is going to happen." You explained.

"Hmm...well, let's see," he placed his finger tips on your head. "Nothing seems to be any different than usual." He looked at you and shrugged.

But, when he saw the look of distress in your eyes he called Tad over to take a look.

"You're right brother, nothing seems to be different...on the surface. But, if you want to find out what's wrong then you need to push past the surface and go deeper. I suggest you put in a call to our brother, he's much better with this stuff than we are." Tad left the room and went back to doodling outside.

"Your brother? Oh yeah, you said you had one in another dimension!" You remembered.

"Yeah, my twin, Will. He's really nice but a bit shy, he's fine once you get to know him though." Bill assured you.

"Alright then, are you going to ask him for help?" You questioned.

"It seems like our best and only option at this point, so yeah, I'll go do that now." He stood up and kissed you before going to the mindscape.

Bill's POV:

I left (y/n) to go to my mansion in the mindscape so I could call Will. Its been a while since I've seen my brother, I wonder how he's doing?

I grabbed the phone and dialed my twins number, which is the same as mine, only backwards.

It rang for a few seconds before he picked up.

"Hey Will, I need a favour...its kinda important. Like...someone's life is possibly in danger." I told him with a sense of urgency in my voice.

"Whoa, calm down Bill. I'll be there as soon as possible." He confirmed before hanging up.

Less than a minute had passed before he walked in the front door.

"So, what's the matter Bill?" He asked.

"My girlfriend has a pain in her head that isn't a headache and its not on the surface so I thought you could check it out. She's new to being a demon and has powers like you, the future sight stuff." I explained.

"Oh wow, you have a girlfriend?" He laughed.

"..THAT'S NOT THE IMPORTANT PART!" I shouted.

"Ok ok, I'll take a look at her, but I can only do it here, in the mindscape." He gestured around us.

"Alright, I'll go get her and bring her here. Please promise not to be so shy around her, she needs to feel comfortable and safe right now." I told him.

He gave me a salute and went to prepare some things he would need while I went to get (y/n).

I crossed back to the mortal realm and saw (y/n) skimming through the book I was reading. She had the most adorable concentrated look on her face.

"Hey, I didn't know you liked mythology?" I looked over her shoulder.

"Oh!" She jumped, not knowing I was there. "Yeah I uhh..I really love Norse mythology, Greeks pretty good too but I prefer Norse." She smiled.

"Well, I have some good news." I say, holding out a hand for her to take.

"What would this good news be?" She tilted her sore head a bit.

"Just follow me, there's someone I've been meaning to introduce you to." I lead her towards the portal that was still open behind me.

"Wow, I wonder who this person could be?" She questioned sarcastically, fully knowing who she was meeting.

As we stepped through the portal and it closed behind us, we were met face to face with my brother, Will.

"Hey Will, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Will." I gestured between the both of them.

"Hello Will, pleasure to meet you. Your brothers told me about you." She held out her hand to shake his.

"The pleasures all mine." He shook her hand gently. "I apologize if I'm a bit quiet, I tend to be a bit shy around new people, but worry not! I can assure you it has nothing to do with you and I'll do my best to help you with this problem my brothers told me about."

"Well, I'll leave you to it Will. I'll be with Tad. Call me if you need anything" I say before waving as I go back to the shack.

All was quiet today. Mabel and Dipper were grocery shopping with Stan, Ford was doing some light reading in the basement, and my brother Tad was outside sketching. I decided to join him, so I picked up the book I was skimming through earlier and sat beneath a tree beside him. I looked over at what he was drawing and it was a picture of Mabel and Waddles, and on the page beside that, it was a picture of (y/n) and I, smiling as if we were posing for a portrait. I couldn't believe it, but he managed to capture her adorable smile perfectly. I sighed and went back to reading, my worry for her still a dominant thought in my mind.