Sleepless Nights and Secret Shipping

Your POV:

You couldn't sleep. It was harder to sleep now that you were a demon and technically didn't need it anymore. You tossed and turned and rolled right off your bed and onto Bill.

"Aghh! Wait.....(y/n)? What are you still doing up?" Bill said half asleep.

"I can't sleep! I was tossing and turning and I fell." You told him.

"Well what do you want me to do about it? You're a demon now and if you aren't going to need sleep then you won't! Its as simple as that."

"Well then how come you and Tad can sleep?"

"Because we can."

"BILL!" You whisper yelled.

"Alright alright fine, let's go for a walk and see if that tires you out." He said while helping you up to your feet.

"Thanks." You said while snapping your fingers, you made two hoodies appear. One was gold with a black brick pattern around the bottom and one was black with a gold brick pattern around the bottom. Bill was wearing the gold with black brick pattern and you were wearing the black with gold brick pattern. You both walked out of the attic and down the stairs. Little did you know that a certain Mabel was awake the whole time listening to your conversation.

Mabel's POV:

It was around 11:00 at night and I was woken up by a loud thud. I rolled over and saw (y/n) on top of Bill. Before I knew it they were standing up and putting hoodies on. They walked out of the attic and I went to go wake up Tad.

"Tad! TAAAAAAADDDDD!!!" I whisper screamed in his ear.

"Mabel, it like 11:00 what are you doing up?" He asked me.

"Don't question me, just get up and look!" I said while pulling him out of the room and over to the red triangular window with the bench.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"That's Bill and (y/n), she couldn't sleep so he's taking her on a walk! Its sooooo cute!!" I exclaimed.

"You know what Mabel, maybe we won't have to do as much match making for them as we originally thought we would. I think all Bill needs is a push in the right direction and some training from you." Tad told me.

"You know what, I think you're right." I said while yawning.

I rested my head on Tads shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me. We sat there and looked out the window for a while before falling asleep. I woke up again a few hours later and saw Bill carrying (y/n).

"Hey Bill, what's up with her?" I whispered so I didn't wake Tad up.

"She got tired so I offered to carry her and she fell asleep instantly." He whispered while giggling. "You two look cute like that." He said while looking at Tad and I.

"Hey, you two look pretty cute together too, and don't try and deny that you like her because Tad can read your mind and he told me. You should ask her out, your training with me starts first thing in the morning!" I whispered while snuggling my face into Tads chest. I felt his arms around me again and drifted back to sleep.

Bill's POV:

I blushed when Mabel said she knew I had a crush on (y/n). I wanted to ask her out, but to be honest I had a huge fear of rejection. But I'm a demon, I'm not supposed to be scared of anything! These human emotions are really confusing. At least with Tad and Mabel, (y/n) and I both knew that they liked each other, and Dipper and pacifica had known each other for two years before either of them made a move. I put (y/n) down on her bed and tucked her in. I sat down on her bed beside her and watched her breath in and out. I needed to talk to someone about all of this and who better to talk to than Dipper? He was going through the exact same thing as me right now. I decided to go and wake him up.

"Hey, hey Dipper, wake up!" I whispered while shaking him gently.

"Bill, its 3 in the morning! Go to bed!" He whisper shouted at me.

"No! I need to talk to you! Its important!"

"Alright fine, what is it?" He said while sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Well, its about (y/n). I sorta have a crush on her and want to ask her out but, I have a huge fear of rejection and I don't know what to do." I told him.

"Why don't you just read her mind to see if she likes you back?"

"Well, human emotions are hard to read. I wouldn't understand anything."

"Well, how does she act around you?"

"She acts really playful and shy sometimes and she turns red whenever I compliment her or hold her hand."

Dipper face palmed and grabbed both my shoulders.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT BILL!!!" He whisper yelled at me.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!?" I whisper yelled back.

"SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU STUPID! SHE TRUSTS YOU AND THAT'S NOT NORMAL FOR HER!!! SHE'S GOT A CRUSH ON YOU MAN!!!" He whisper yelled while violently shaking me by the shoulders.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't know!"

"Well now you do, so what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to man up and.......ask your sister for help!"

"That's the spirit!... Wait, what? Why would you ask Mabel for help?"

"Well you see, (y/n) and I set her and Tad up so now they want to set (y/n) and I up. Trust me, there's no way out of it." I said while I let out a sigh.

"Hey, Mabel and (y/n) are gonna help me so maybe while (y/n) is helping me with pacifica, Mabel can help you with (y/n)!"

"Great idea dip! Thanks for the help. I'll let you sleep now."

"Alright, goodnight Bill."

I laid down and went to sleep. I had a dream about (y/n) and I. We were flying above the trees just like we were before dinner. It was a peaceful dream, I slept pretty good after having that talk with Dipper. It really helped. Now all that's left to do is train with Mabel.