Match Making (part 5)

Mabel's POV:

"Grunkle Ford! Grunkle Ford!!!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

"What is it Mabel?"

"CAN (Y/N) AND I RUN OUR CLASSES TODAY?! PLEEEAAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!"

"Why?"

"Because we need to teach Dipper about how to properly ask pacifica on a date! Also..." I motioned him towards me and he bent down so I could whisper in his ear. "I need to help Bill ask (y/n) out and set up a date!" He stood back up and looked at me with a smirk.

"I CALL IT ROMANCE 101!!!"

"Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give them a proper lesson on how to treat girls and how to act around them. Something I never had." He mumbled the last part.

"So is that a yes?!"

"Sure, just don't be too hard on them."

"THANKS GRUNKLE FORD!!!! HEY (Y/N)! GET THE MOTIVATIONAL SWEATER'S!!!!" I called up the stairs.

"GOT 'EM!!" She said as she ran down the stairs with her sweater on and a bag in her hand.

"Here ya go Mabel. I'm still not sure why you needed a bag for yours but whatever." She said as she shrugged. Truth be told, I needed a bag because my sweater was to motivate Bill.

"BILL! DIPPER! TAD!!! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE DINER!!!!!!!" (Y/n) and I shouted up the stairs in unison.

A few minutes later we see 3 sloppily dressed boys walk down the stairs.

"No no NOO!!! THIS WONT DO!" I yelled at them.

"Don't worry Mabel, I got this." (Y/n) said while cracking her neck and knuckles.

She snapped her fingers and changed Dipper's outfit from his usual T-shirt, vest and shorts into a red and blue plaid flannel long sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans. She snapped her fingers again and changed Tads outfit from a T-shirt and light blue jeans to a grey T-shirt, sports jacket and black jeans. Finally she snapped her fingers one more time and changed Bill's outfit from a long sleeved shirt and jogging pants into a navy blue T-shirt, leather jacket and grey jeans.

"There, that's better! Now it doesn't look like you just rolled out of bed!" She exclaimed.

"But we did just roll out of bed!" Dipper argued.

"Boys, is that really the attitude to have towards someone who just gave you a free makeover?" I asked.

"No, I guess not." Tad said.

"I believe (y/n) here deserves a thank you!" I said proudly.

"Ugghhhh, thanks (y/n)." The boys said in unison.

"Ok, let's go!!!" (Y/n) said while opening the door.

We all sat down at the exact same booth that we were in last time we went to the diner, which was yesterday. (Y/n) and I sat on one side and the 3 boys sat on the other.

"So, Tad you don't need to listen because you've already been through this process. But Bill and Dipper LISTEN UP! Because these lessons will save your relationships one day!" I told them while slamming my fists on the table.

"Dipper, you want to ask pacifica on a date but whenever you talk to girls other than Mable and I you turn in to a stuttering sweaty mess. Were going to fix this problem by having you talk to Wendy for a full half hour without stuttering or sweating once!" (Y/n) explained.

"Bill, while (y/n) is watching Dipper and Wendy, you, me and Tad will be working on your problem. Which we have yet to figure out, but we will fix it!!" I whispered confidently to him.