One Month Later

Your POV:

Your date with Bill went great. He took you out for dinner and then you went star gazing. You two have been dating for a month now and it was time for Halloween. Grunkle Stan and Mabel had been planning a party for Halloween night and everything was almost ready. Soos had offered to DJ again for this party and wouldn't stop asking if he could be DJ until Stan said yes. He also explained that Halloween night would be his last night in gravity falls for a while because he was going to visit Melody's family with her.

"Are you excited for tonight (y/n)?!" Mabel asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Ya, I am. Just one problem, I don't know what to dress up as!" You said, looking to her for help.

"Hmmm, well Tad and I are dressing up as little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. Maybe you and Bill could dress up together too!" Mabel said.

"Oh ya, today's Halloween. Pacifica said that we were dressing up as Cinderella and her prince." Dipper said while walking by.

"Ok, but I don't even know where Bill is right now. Maybe he doesn't even want to dress up." You said.

"Aw c'mon (n/n), I'm sure he'd love dressing up with you! We just have to come up with a good costume idea!" Mabel explained.

"I guess you're right Mabel! But ya, we do need a good costume idea." You said while trying to think of some costumes.

"Hmmmm, maybe we could ask grunkle Stan for help? He is a Halloween master!" Mabel suggested.

"Ok, let's go ask Stan what he thinks!" You said while pulling Mabel through the house looking for Stan. You found him in the kitchen reading a newspaper.

"Hey kids, what's up?" He asked you and Mabel.

"Grunkle Stan! We need your Halloween expertise! (Y/n) needs costume ideas for her and Bill!" Mabel explained.

"Ok, so are we going for something scary, creepy, cute, awesome or together?" Grunkle Stan asked.

"Something together preferably." You replied.

"Hmm, how about those characters from that show you always watch...what was it? Ladybub and catnerd?" He suggested while sounding confused. Mabel laughed.

"You mean Ladybug and Catnoir grunkle Stan!" Mabel told him.

"Oh, ya, them. What about that costume idea?" He asked.

"Hmmmm, I like it! Now we just have to get Bill to agree! Thanks grunkle Stan!" You said while running out of the kitchen with Mabel.

(Sorry if you don't know the show, and if you don't, you should, its a great show)

Bill's POV:

I was walking outside the shack getting some fresh air, when I heard the door open and slam shut. Next think I knew, I was on the ground being tackled by Mabel and (y/n).

"BILL!!!" They both shouted.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Halloween.....Costume.....dress up..." They both said out of breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked. (Y/n) projected her thoughts to me.

'Do you wanna dress up for Halloween with me?' She asked.

'Sure, do you have a costume idea?'

'Yup, but I want it to be a surprise, ok?'

'Alright fine. Can I at least have a hint?'

'Hmmm, how about.....Paris, that's your hint!'

(Y/n) and Mabel got off of me and ran back into the house.