The Explination and The Piglet

Dipper's POV:

While we were at the woodstick festival Mabel and Tad had come to us with bad and good news. (Y/n) is now a demon and she almost died. Not sure where the good news is in there but whatever, Mabel seems happy. So we all rushed home, including Wendy. We found (y/n) asleep with Bill, Mabel started aiming her camera but I just put my hand on top of it and lowered it.

"No Mabel, nows not the time." I said to her.

"Dipper I think you've gone back to being captain buzzkill." She said in a grumpy tone.

Soon enough (y/n) and Bill woke up, and trust me, Bill was gonna get it later for sleeping with my sister but right now I'm just glad she's ok.

"Guys, what's up with my outfit?" (Y/n) asked in a sleepy voice.

"Well, you see (y/n) you were dying and I couldn't heal you sooo....-" Bill was cut off by Mabel finishing his sentence.

"SO NOW YOUR A DREAM DEMON JUST LIKE TAD AND BILL!!!!!"

"Really?! COOL!!!" (Y/n) said excitedly.

"Huh, I guess you were right brother. She is fine with being a demon." Tad said with a surprised look on his face.

"Yup, and do ya know what that means?!" Bill asked everyone.

"Ummmm, more smile dip?" Mabel asked.

"HELL NO!" Bill yelled. "I'm talking about a coming out party for the newest dream demon in the multiverse!!! Tad and I got them when we came of age and that was when our human forms were 13!" Bill said with excitement.

"YES!!!! A PARTY TO PLAN! TAD LETS GO GET THE GLITTER!!!" Mabel said while dragging Tad out of the room by the collar of his shirt.

"Well I think Mabel has the party handled, so all that's left for you and I to do (y/n) is train you to use your powers!" Bill exclaimed.

"Has everyone forgotten that Wendy and I are standing right here waiting for an explanation!?" I said while raising my voice a bit.

"Oh, sorry Wendy, sorry dip. What happened was I was attacked by a giant gnome monster that was after Mabel for revenge because she wouldn't be their queen so I almost died and Bill made me a demon so that I could heal and regenerate myself." (Y/n) said.

Wendy and I stared at them with wide eyes. The gnomes haven't bothered us for two years now so what made them go all Mabel crazy again?

"Wendy you go back to the festival, I'll stay here and help Mabel with the party." I said.

"Sure thing dude, I'll be back later for the party!" Wendy said while waving to us from the doorway.

I went downstairs and into the living room to find it covered in glitter, balloons, streamers and more. I mentally face palmed myself and started setting up the party decoration's.

Bill's POV:

"So (y/n) let's see if you can do this." I said as a blue flame engulfed my hand.

"Alright, I'll give it a shot." She said kind of unsure of herself.

She closed her hand and opened it again revealing a light blue flame. It was a much lighter shade of blue than my flames but it was probably because that's the colour her mind told her to make it. Once a dream demons mind chooses the colour of its flames that's the colour it'll be forever.

"Wow Bill! Its so pretty! What else can I do!?" She asked with excitement.

"Here, snap your fingers while thinking of something and it'll happen." I told her.