7

It has been three weeks since they had that dinner at Thirdy's where Bea was teased and bullied by her friends with the girl that she met at the club, completely unaware that the girl that they were teasing her with was in fact sitting right in front of them.

Three weeks na din ang nakalipas since she and Jhoana decided to attempt to have a friendship. Initially, she had her doubts that they would become friends but she's pleasantly surprised that they have managed to be civil to each other.

Sa totoo lang, mukhang si Bea na lang naman ata 'tong may konti pa ring pagkailang na nararamdaman. Everytime kasi na titingin siya kay Jhoana, parang wala na lang sa kanya yung namagitan sa kanila dati. Parang normal na lang ang lahat sa kanilang dalawa.

Madalas na din sila nagkakasama ngayon dahil palaging sinasama ni Thirdy si Jhoana kapag may lakad silang magkakaibigan. Although, there are still some instances where Bea and Jhoana would accidentally catch each other's eyes and both will look away after a few a seconds. Bea doesn't want to dwell too much on what that could mean because she has a feeling that she's just falsely imagining things between them.

Kitang kita naman kasi niya na masaya si Jhoana kay Thirdy. Her best friend is a really sweet guy and she can see how he cares for his girlfriend. Minsan nga, hindi niya maiwasan na hindi ma-guilty dahil in a way, she is betraying her friendship with Thirdy by simply being attracted to Jhoana.

Kaya nga as much as possible, she tries to be a good best friend to Thirdy. Kahit dun man lang makabawi siya.

Hindi na nga rin siya nakatanggi nung bigla siyang hinarang ni Thirdy sa may parking lot ng school para makiusap na siya daw muna and sumundo kay Jhoana sa office niya. Bigla kasing nag-decide yung coach nila na i-extend yung basketball practice hanggang mamayang gabi kaya hindi na rin sigurado si Thirdy kung magkikita pa sila ni Jhoana ngayong araw.

Bea isn't sure if it would be a good idea but she agrees anyway.

She takes a deep breath as she parks her car in front of the building where Thirdy asked her to go. She pulls down her window to glance around the area, making sure that she is in the right place before finally coming out of her car and casually leaning on it as she waits.

After around ten minutes of waiting, nakita niyang paisa-isa nang naglalabasan yung mga empleyado sa may main door ng building kaya naging alert na din siya. It doesn't take long when she sees the person she is waiting for coming out and walking to her direction.

She can see the confusion on Jhoana's face when she sees Bea standing there. She looks around the vicinity first na parang naninigurado na wala silang ibang kasama dun bago siya ulit tumingin kay Bea na mukhang gustong magtanong.

"Looking for someone?" Bea smirks.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Jhoana finally asks her, "Si Thirdy?"

Bea straightens from where she's leaning and steps closer to where Jhoana is standing. She subtly gives the girl a once-over. First time kasi niyang makita si Jhoana na naka corporate attire and she must admit that she finds her even prettier with her yellow cardigan and flowery skirt.

"They had a last minute basketball practice so he asked me to come and get you home today. I actually texted you but you did not reply so..."

Nanlaki naman ang mata ni Jhoana at agad na hinanap yung phone niya mula sa handbag na hawak niya. "Shit. Sorry, hindi ko pa kasi chinecheck yung phone ko."

Umiling lang si Bea at bumaling sa kotse niya para buksan yung pinto ng passenger seat para sa kanya.

"It's okay. Let's go?"