18

Bea couldn't believe that Jho is kissing her right now, in the lobby of her condo unit, as if they have all the time in the world. She's too caught up by surprise to respond right away but it only takes a few seconds before she finally comes to her senses. She wraps her arms around Jho's waist, closes her eyes and kisses her back with all the pent up feelings she's been hiding inside.

Before she knows it, Bea loses control of herself and she's already kissing her rough and hard as if she's in a rush. She hears Jho's moan when she unconsciously bites her lower lip. She ought to apologize but she's too consumed with kissing her that she couldn't bring herself to break it off and speak.

Naramdaman naman niyang parang biglang natauhan si Jho sa mga nangyayari at inihinto nito ang paggalaw ng mga labi niya. Magtatangka na sana itong humiwalay pero hindi siya hinayaan ni Bea. She pulls her impossibly closer as she continues to kiss her with so much need. Her kisses are now too intense and demanding that Jho doesn't have a choice but to respond to it once again.

Kung hindi man noon, sigurado na siya ngayon na may nararamdaman si Jho para sa kanya. She wouldn't be here right now in her arms if she doesn't have even the tiniest bit of feelings for Bea. Parang may kung anong init ang dumaloy sa buo niyang katawan na lalong nagpagana sa kanya at mas nilaliman niya ang mga halik niya na parang sabik na sabik at ayaw magpa-awat.

She really didn't intend for this night to end up with her kissing Jho. Ang buong akala niya ay tuluyan na siyang nawalan ng pag-asa pagkatapos niyang umamin sa totoong nararamdaman niya. But now the opportunity has presented itself and Bea wouldn't let it pass up without savoring the moment with the girl that she loves.

All her guilt and moral went down the drain as she gently pulls Jho with her back inside her unit without breaking the kiss. Pagkasara ng pinto ay agad na hinila niya ito papunta sa may couch kung saan sila nakaupo kanina.

She didn't waste any time as her hands immediately start to wander and her palms are now caressing the other girl's sides as she continues to ravage her mouth.

Bea is so turned on and the heat that she's feeling is getting too much that she couldn't think of anything else other than feeling Jho's body against her. She breathlessly pulls her mouth away long enough to trail kisses on her jaw and neck.

"B-Bea," she suddenly hears Jho's broken whisper as she starts to pepper kisses on her jawline. "Wait..."

The sound of her voice only added fuel to her lust and her mouth immediately moves to her ear, unconciously biting her earlobe without warning. It makes Jho let out another small moan and it prompts Bea to lick it softly as a sort of apology.

Bumalik naman agad ang mga labi niya sa mga labi ni Jho at mas lalo niyang inigihan ang paghalik doon. Dahandahan niya itong itinulak pahiga sabay ng pagkulong niya dito sa kanyang mga bisig. She can sense that Jho is still holding back but she doesn't care. She lost all the care that she has in the world because of the hot sensation that this girl is giving her.

Bea is desperate and she doesn't think that she can stop this even if she wants to. All she knows is that she missed the feeling of holding Jho and being this close to her. She never wanted anything as much as she wants this girl to be hers even only for this night.

Mabilis lang niyang nahubad ang pang-itaas na suot ni Jho at madali lang din niyang natanggal ang kawit ng bra nito bago tuluyang inalis iyon. Lumayo siya sandali para titigan ang hubad na katawan ng babaeng mahal niya. Jho looks intoxicated with her half-shut eyes and with her bare chest moving in tune with her heavy breathing. Nabuhay ang matinding pagnanasa sa loob ni Bea habang nakakatitig dito at hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili na muli itong sunggaban ng halik.