10

Pakiramdam ni Bea mababaliw na siya sa kakaisip kung ano bang problema ni Jho sa kanya. Nung kinaumagahan kasi paggising nilang lahat, hindi na siya pinapansin ng isang yun at sobrang obvious yung pagiwas na ginagawa niya hanggang sa makauwi na sila galing sa resort. Mula nun, hindi na ulit sila nagkausap at nagkita.

Ano naman kaya ang ginawa niya?

It's been four days since then and now it's a Friday. They've been seeing a lot of each other in the past weeks that Bea got so used to Jho's presence and she's starting to miss her now that she's not around.

She closes her eyes and lets out a frustrated breath as she thinks back on that night in front of the bonfire.

Naaalala pa rin niya yung pakiramdam ng palad ni Jho sa palad niya. Kung gaano kalambot at kainit iyon at kung gaano kalakas yung tibok ng puso niya nung mga oras na yun.

Bea never thought she would feel that way for another person.

She's still in class and her professor is discussing something about social studies but she couldn't concentrate because she can't stop thinking about Jho. Nakatulala lang siyang nakatitig sa phone niya at nagdadalawang isip kung ime-message ba niya si Jho.

She's halfway through composing a message when she deletes everything and hides her phone in the pocket of her jeans. She doesn't want to appear too clingy and she's sure Jho will wonder why she would want to know. Besides, she's never texted her before just to ask 'how she's doing'.

"Miss De Leon, are you still with us?"

Hindi niya namalayan na nasa harap na pala niya yung professor niya at taas kilay na nakatingin sa kanya. Nung nag-angat siya ng tingin, lahat ng kaklase niya nasa kanya na yung focus.

She mentally groans. Of course her professor would choose that moment to care if his students are paying attention to him or not.

Umayos na lang siya ng upo at binuksan yung notes niya para ipakitang sinusulat niya yung lecture nila. Bumalik na rin sa harap ng klase yung professor nila pagkatapos nun kaya nakahinga na din siya ng maluwag. Pinilit na lang niyang huwag na munang isipin si Jho at nag focus na sa klase.

************************************

She feels like she's already mentally and physically drained from all of her classes. Blessing na din siguro na morning classes lang ang meron siya for the day dahil di niya sigurado kung tatagal pa siya.

After her last class, she decides to go home to her parents' house since her mom had been bugging her to visit since yesterday.

Kaka-park lang niya sa garage ng bahay nila ng naramdaman niyang nag-vibrate yung phone niya. She quickly checks it and sees that it was Felicia who sent her a message.

From: [Felicia]

are you free later?

From: [Bea de Leon]

not sure yet. Why?

From: [Felicia]

dinner sana with Rex and Trey at Frankies.

if you're free.

From: [Bea de Leon]

i'll check later if i don't have anything important to do.

i'll text you na lang.

From: [Felicia]

okie :)

Bea isn't sure if she should go. She's had enough of Fel during their vacation and she really doesn't want to lead her on anymore. Besides, how can she even entertain the thought of being with someone else romantically when all she can think about is Jhoana?