Our date!

Hi my name is Morgan this is the story of my love story with my true love Simon lets get on with the story!
Morgan's POV
It was a Wednesday morning and u remember today u were going to see the love of ur life , ur boyfriend  Simon.
U went to get showered and when you came out ur phone started to ring you looked at the caller ID and it said Simon❤️ you answered the phone.
"Hello babe " you said.
"Morning to the most beautiful girl in the world wud?" Replied Simon
" Just got out the shower getting ready for our date tonite why? Also where are we going plz tell me !" U said in ur baby voice that Simon loves.
"Because I care about my girl, also all u need to know is just wear something comfy and make sure u bring ur pj's as ur staying at mine, k?".
"K I better go get ready then" I replied in a disappointed tone.
" Love u see u in about 30 mins?".
"See u , love u babe!❤️".
"Love u more!" Simon shouted u chuckle.
U  hang up  and went to your wardrobe you put on ur favourite ripped blue jeans, black converse and Simons favourite jumper he likes u wearing the one with sidemen on it . Ur just about to put ur make up on when the doorbell rings " He can't of got here that quick?" U say confusingly.
U run to get the door and open it to find a tall sexy man hiding behind a bunch of flowers at ur door. He removes the bunch so u can see his beautiful jawline and his cute dimples.
" Hello baby girl" he says with a smirk on his face and bends down to give u a kiss on the lips as Ur tiny comparison to him .
"Hello babe, I'm not ready but I'll be like 15 mins is that okay? I say innocently.
" Sure" he says with a smirk on his face. He picks u up and Carries u into my room but on the way puts the flowers into the kitchen ,  he drops u on my bed and kisses u more. U get off the bed to ur desk to do ur make up when his warm hands grab u by ur waist and pulls u in close to his chest.
" I gotta do my make up I'll give u a proper hug in a minute" U say , he gives u his cute sad puppy face and U couldn't help it but gave him a  hug.  " Do you want me to pack ur pj's and stuff to stay over?" He asks
U reply " sure thxs babe ur so helpful". U finish off ur make up and help him pack ur bag, when u and Simon finish u grab ur coat and ur ready to leave when he grabs ur  face and kisses u again. He gives u a smirk look and takes ur bag in his right hand and holds ur hand with his left. We get in his car and u ask again" Plz can u tell me where we're going I can't take it much longer!" U moaned with a sad puppy face.
He chuckles and says " if I tell u it won't be a surprise but I'll give u a clue , when u were little when u got a boyfriend u wanted to do it". U thought carefully and remember that U always wanted to go to a theme park  with ur boyfriend and u would be so cute together and spend a day on rides and having fun !
" Are we going to a theme park !" U screamed
He replied " Bingo, u got it babe we are going Thrope Park is that okay?"
" Well of course if I'm with u !" He smiles and u look out for the sign that read Thrope park. When U saw it and Simon carefully parks the car u  lean over and  gave him a kiss that lasted ages! But in the back of ur mind ur dreading it as ur scared of STEALTH!!