A life living with a Youtuber...

Morgan's POV
You wake up to find Simon still asleep, the suns out and u are reading a book that u are really enjoying.U get ur swim suit on and go outside and place a towel on the ground. U read for a bit then listen to music all of a sudden ur music is stopped, ur ear phones are taken out ur ears and a big bucket of ice water is chucked on u. U scream and look to see Simon, JJ, Tobi, Ethan and Vikk laughing. "Wtf, u are all Dickheads". U ran in the house and go to u and Simons room grab a towel and hope in ur shower. U hear a knock on the door " who is it?"
" babe it's me" a soft voice says coming from the other side of the door then walks in.
" what?"
" I'm sorry about the ice water I was only playing" he says sounding guilty.
U sigh " I was over reacting it's okay". U stop the shower and ask Simon to pass ur towel he does so and u climb out with the help of Simon.
U go to ur room and get in ur pj's which is a vest top and shorts, u plait ur hair and go to join Simon on u and his bed.
10 minutes later of cuddling
"Why are u so beautiful Morgan ?" He smirks and starts kissing ur neck. U chuckle and grab his face and kiss him, he puts his hands on ur back and makes circles with he nails which feels nice. He is so gentle. " hey babe" Simon says in his baby voice u know he wants to ask u something.
"Yes sweet pie"
" can we film a Q&A?" U give him ur death stare which is challenged by his adorable sad puppy face. U groan "Fine, but u have to do me a favour in return" U smirk. He looks at u thinking about what u said ,"Fine but tell me what it is first Morgan"
"No" laughing at urself
"Plz tell me" puppy eyes u .
"Fine next time we have date nite I get to pick where we are going because remember what happened at Thrope park with Stealth?"u say innocently. When u were at Thrope park u were scared of one ride that was Stealth u refused but Simon kept saying u would be fine, well U wasn't and u weren't  happy with him.
"Fine but at least let me hear ur ideas?he questions.
" Nope it's a surprise like Thrope park was" u start dying of laughter as he is annoyed as he screws his face up and makes u laugh and u knew it meant he was annoyed. He sets the camera up and u start filming the Q&A
"Morgan one of the questions is for u and u have to answer truthfully" Simon smirks I think he has  planned this.
"Okay ask the question" u say scared of what the question is.
"Morgan was Simon the first ever person u kissed.... and made out with?" He smirks.
"Do I have to answer this question?" Annoyed.
"Yes" he says laughing.
"Yes Simon is the first person I've kissed".
"And the other part Morgan the most important part " Simon says eagerly
" umm..... Yh fine yes I was a virgin before I met Simon okay!" U say laughing
"And now being with me are u still a virgin" him smirking face looking at u.
" Noooooo... Sadly I'm not a virgin...huh..let's ask Simon the same question" looking into the camera dead serious his smirking face is wiped off his face. He blushes before saying"Yes Morgan was the first person I've kissed...and the first person I've had sex with" he looks totally embarrassed. U chuckle "Ahh babe" u do his unique outro for him, turn off the camera and jump at him kissing all his face finding his soft spot which is  behind his ear. U kiss for over 10 mins then go downstairs, u look at the love of ur life laughing, talking with his mates and think to urself how was I so lucky to get a man like him.
SIMONS POV
U stare down at Morgan and see her staring at u
" What's the matter I cut myself shaving or something?" U say worried embarrassed,  scared of looking like an idiot.
"No ur as perfect as can be!" After saying this she giggles and u bend down and kiss her smiling when leaning into the kiss. "Wanna go watch a film in bed maybe do some Netflix and chill?" I asked her looking completely serious.
"Okay but I want popcorn and other junk food... I'm feeling fat and know I am" she says laughing.
"Ur not fat ur as perfect as can be!" U shout so she knows it's true. You grab her by her waist and put u head on her shoulders and kiss all down her neck.I tell her to go pick a film as I grab the food, I walk upstairs to find the film title "the duff" on the screen. This was her favourite movie when in secondary as she thought she could relate when she met me in the park with the sidemen but I went to her school but she didn't know 😂. U still remember that day clear u were playing football in the pitches it was hot and u kicked the ball out the pitch. U went to get the ball  when u come a across a brunette, beautiful girl doing kick ups with the ball ,her friends are counting how many she does ,she does 150 u look amazed and when she looks up she looks straight in your eyes and u look embarrassed.
"Excuse me but sorry to bother u but that's our ball I kicked it out the pitch like an idiot and came to get it". I say nervously  as my voice breaks." Sure , here" she throws the ball at u still staring in ur eyes. Her eyes were a golden brown and had tints of other colours in the sunlight she looked like a goddess. I was about to walk away when I build up the courage and say "Sorry to bother u again but I was wondering if I could get ur number, ur really pretty and would love to play football with u seeing as u can do more kick ups then me!" I say shyly.
"Yh I would love to!" And till that day we have been together for a gd 7 yrs we met at the age of 15. I come back to reality and pass her snacks and cuddle her tightly. 20 mins in and I hear her soft snoring she doesn't know she snores but I find it cute. I turn the film off and take the snacks back downstairs. I come back and find her asleep, she is no cute. U get in the bed and I soon as u get in u wrap u hands around her waist and she entwines her fingers with mine and she mumbles" I love u so...much" and yawns.
"I love u more Morgan ". I whisper in her ear and dream of my sweet Morgan .❤️