Morning, week after!

Morgan's POV:
I wake up remembering some bits from yesterday even the bit with Si at my apartment I just smirk to myself😏. I check my phone to see it is 11 o'clock I get my pjs on and feel in pain from yesterday. I start walking then all of a sudden I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I run to the bathroom and start throwing up. I hear Si get up and rush to the bathroom. He holds my hair and rubs my back. After I finish he picks me up bridal style and puts me on my bed.
"I'm gonna go get a bucket, water, some pills and breakfast then we can have a lazy day me and u Yh?" I nodd while smiling. As Si goes to get the stuff I think to my self did I really drink tht much? If I did wouldn't Si have drunk the same and would have gotten sick? This doesn't make sense? Oh well probably can't handle my drink anymore. He comes back and I relax with him for the whole day!!!
One week later!
After that day with Si I still have been getting sick in the mornings and crave really weird foods I don't know what's going on with me.
So I book an appointment with my local GP, I tell him what has been happening and he tells me to go toilet and wee in a little container then bring it back. I did so and he points a drop on a machine or something. We wait in silence for a gd 3 mins until he says" it seems Miss Shaw that u aren't sick or have a bug just pregnant!"
"What? I can't be me and Simon always use protection!" But then I think recently and remember on the his party and wat we did how we were drunk a bit and tipsy and he didn't put it on any protection.Thts why it felt weird! My doctor hands me the test and a leaflet with more information on it.
I walk out wat I'm I gonna do!!
I call Simon up
S:Hey babe what is the matter?
M:Meet me at my place now and quick!
S:Okay do I get to know why?
M:I will explain later
S: okay see u in a bit love u ❤️
M: Yh see u in a bit love h too💙
What I'm I gonna say?
I get home to see he is already standing outside I hug him and open the door and gesture him to go in.
"Morgie ur gonna have to be quick as have a lot of editing to do"
"Okay well remember on the day of ur party when we were here and what happened later in this house?"
"Yes, I remember we kindof tipsy and we had sex so?"
"Well when we were having sex did it feel different to u?"
"Yh why?"
I rummaged through my bag and pass if the pregnancy test. He looks at it and his eyes widen. He looks at me and says"Are u sure?"
I nodd and explain that I went to the doctor as I was worried about me getting morning sickness and craving things.
"But I always put on protection"
"Si do remember we were tipsy a bit so u could of easily forgot, what do u want to do now?"
I ask him.
He looks up at me ,stands up ,sits me on the counter and stands between my legs.
"Well I guess we are gonna have a baby together if that is what u want?" He says and looks at my stomach.
I smile " I wouldn't have it any other way "
His eyes shot up and his lips crash into mine he smiles into the kiss and so do I.
We pull away and I say" Where we gonna live here or at the sidemen house? Just so u know if we live there everybody is gonna struggle to sleep with a baby crying at ridiculous hours".
He looks up and smiles "I guess u have two more roommates" he says smiling cheerfully.
"Who's the second one I just thought it was me and the baby?" I say dead serious trying not to laugh.
He pretends to reach for his heart acting hurt I just laugh. He picks me and spins me around and start giggling. He points me down and shouts" IM HAVING A BABY WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!!"
I laugh and shout"IM HAVING A BABY WITH THE MOST UGLIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!" I giggle the say "JOKES ITS THE MOST HANDSOMEST MAN AF".
We both laugh and he carrys me to soon to be our room where we both get changed and watch movies together in each others embrace!!
IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE A BABY WITH MY SI! SHIT I WANTED TO GET MARRIED FIRST😳!!!