Football video bants! And.....

Simons POV:
So today I woke up to find tht  u are in the same position u was in when u fell asleep with Morgan. Ur kiss her forehead and u hear her giggle and her beautiful eyes flutter open the ones that made u fall in love with her.
"Good Morning!" U say with ur husky morning voice.
"Good Morning babes, did I ever tell u I love ur morning voice." She says.
"Yes all the time when we wake up"
"Ohh...well thought I tell u again.What are we doing today?
"I was thinking me and u do a bf vs gf football challenge. Do u want to ?" She literally sits up so fast and jumps out of bed and starts doing tricks with the football in ur room. U see her smirk and kicks the ball to her head and starts balancing it on her head as says
"prepare to lose BITCH!" She drops the ball and sprints at the room as she knows u are gonna start chasing her.You ran after her then hear a door slam shut and giggling. U sneak down the stairs quietly to find the laundry room door shut u open it to see that she is trying to get in the tumble dryer. U sneak up on her an pick her up and put her over ur shoulder.
"SIMON...PUT ME DOWN IM SORRY!!!"she screams while laughing. U take her up to ur and hers room and u lay her on the bed and pin her to it. U make sure one hand has both her hands pinned before u start tickling her.
"OMG.....PLZ STOOOOP SIMON, BABE IM SORRY IM NOT GONNA WIN LATER U WILL.!!!"she says through tears from laughing so hard. U stop and stop pinning her and get off her before laying back against the head board dying from laughter . Once she calms down she wraps her legs round ur waist and faces u and say" I love u so much even though one day ur gonna kill me with tickles!!" U chuckle and just kiss her. She places her hand on ur bare chest and pulls away and says" why do u have no t-shirt on?"
" because somebody likes rubbing my chest or touching it before she falls asleep." She blushes and u pull her into a hug and get up and place her on the bed. U grab a towel "I'm gonna get in the shower okay?" U say.
" sure any chance maybe I can join u?" She says while smirking u laugh and nodd.
Skipping their shower and to the pitch
Morgan's POV:

Simon does his intro and says that he is doing a crossbar challenge with u. U both have five try's in one place on the pitch. He starts and gets three out of five"Thought u were better then this!" U say.
"U think u can do better?" He says while smirking u nodd and start.
First ball hits the crossbar
Second ball hits the crossbar
Third again
Fourth again

Fifth one hits AGAIN!! U ran round the pitch screaming and rubbing it in Simons face!
He just ignores it till half way through the challenge he shouts "THATS IT !! U BETTER RUN MORGAN!" U sprint as fast as u can laughing and all of a sudden u see a fan walk in the pitch and u then see a rock flying  at u and hits u on the head!
ALL U SEE IS DARKNESS AND U FALL TO THE FLOOR U HEAR LAUGHING AND SIMON SCREAMING UR NAME BEFORE EVERYTHING IS BLANK!