2 month later ....

Morgan's POV:
Today me and Simon are going to get and ultrasound of are baby and he says he wants to know the gender and I say no make it a surprise."At least if we find out the gender we will have a decent name for the child " Si says giving me his puppy eyes."Babe even if we don't find out the gender we can think of a decent name! Now tell me truth why u wanna know the gender?"
"Because I want our first child to be a boy so i can play football with him and start teaching him young!" I start laughing and say"That gives us more then a better reason to make it a surprise"
"Fine" he says screwing up his face acting like a 5 yr old I just laugh and laugh.
We are sitting in our apartment in the kitchen making lunch when I think of something and need to ask Simon.
"Babe when I we gonna get married as we haven't plan anything also what I'm u gonna do for a job after as I don't want to be working in a coffee shop forever and we both need to bring money in for this child to save up for a house and stuff"
"We can get married after the baby is 5 months old, why don't u do YouTube aswell and who says we both need to be working I don't mind working and u being here looking after our child and the house etc. Also me and u need to make a video about the baby and engagement as my fans are getting suspicious".
"Okay whatever u say but I'm scared of how ur fans will react" I say worryingly
"The fans will support us come on let's get it over and down with" I nodd my head and walk up the stairs with Simon behind as he is scared I will fall one day. We go to his office and he gets everything ready. We start recording and explain everything. The video is like 5 mins long and Simon isn't bothered about editing and just post it. I go have a bath while Simon records a video for his main channel. Well I'm in the bath I look at the comments some are nice one like:
Congratulations!
When the baby due?
Is it a boy or girl
When u getting married?
But most are not so good likes:
Why would he propose to that slut?
Shes so ugly and Simons buff so this baby is gonna look horrible!
Simon was gonna be mine why does she have to ruin it.
She is probably faking being pregnant and using him for money so after like 2 years of being married divorces him!
I start crying and throw my phone at the wall and it smashes Simon comes running in and asks me what wrong. I grab my towel get out and go to my room get dress and lay on the bed crying still. Simon lays beside me and rubs my back. After I calm down he asks me again "what happened? Why u crying Morgie?"
"It's ur fans they hate me and they are saying horrible stuff about me!"
"Surely that ain't true my fans aren't like that"
"So are u basically calling me a lier!"I say shouting now.
"Yh I guess I I'm!" He says angry
"How could u believe them over me read them if u don't believe me!"
"Fine I will" Simon goes and grabs his phone and reads the comments .
He still looks angry then looks up at me "And u were saying that they were saying rude things to u as it looks like nice and supportive comments".
"Fine don't believe me until u do I'm goin to take a walk!" I shout
"Go for it no ones stopping u fat BITCH!"
I look at him and slap him across the face and walk out crying. How could he say that to me?
I walk out and go to the zebra crossing and hear him calling my name and turn to see him running after me. I keep walking forward in frustration until I hear Simon shout "MORGAN MOVE THERE IS A CAR !!"
I look to my left of me before I knew it was dark and I took once last glimpse at my body and see a pool of blood around my stomach then I pass out. WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME AND THE BABY !!!