Babies, marriage and just problems!

Morgan's POV:
I'm scared about having this baby, I know I'm not close to having it , I still have another 8 1/2 months still but because me and Si are not married what happens if he leaves me! If he marry's me I would known deep down tht our relationship would last. I'm might go and question him to make myself feel better.
Simon''s POV:
Im sitting on a stool at the island when I see Morgan walks in looking worried.
"What is the matter Morgie?" I say getting up and giving her hug.
"Well I'm scared of having this baby"
"What do u mean?"
"Well I'm scared that I'll have this baby and I'm not married to u and u leave me being a single mum" she says with a tear rolling down her face.
"Hey,Hey,hey babe look at me" she looks ups at me and I see her beautiful eyes "I wouldn't leave u for anyone or anything , also because i don't want u to be worried what I was meant to be doing on our 8th year anniversary I'll do now u just a wait here" I kiss her forehead and run upstairs I guess I'm asking her the big question today!
Morgan's POV:
What is he going to do? I'm scared? I hear foot steps and see Simon walking back in the kitchen but with JJ, Josh and Vikk all holding cameras and surrounding me and Simon. I look at him confused but he gives me his reassuring smile and I just go with it.

"Morgan in 3 months time it will be out 8th year anniversary, that is when we will celebrate me seeing the most beautiful and sexiest girl I know in the park ". I giggle and let him carry on" That was the day I saw u in the park doing kick ups with the football 150 kick ups to be exact. When I saw u and asked for our ball back because me being an idiot I kicked it out the pitch by accident. I stared into ur eyes and I knew u were the one for me! I asked u out and u said yes. U don't understand how happy I was, I remember our first kiss it was by a lake at night while looking up at the stars it was then I built the courage to make the next move". I'm starting to cry and so is Si "And I'm happy I did as we wouldn't be here today, yes we have had our ups and a few downs but nothing could stop me from loving u. When we did tht Q&A a few weeks ago when I asked about was I the first person u kissed and had sex with , yes I asked it as I wanted to know if I was able to give u the two most important things to happen to someone in a relationship which turns out to still be our first. I know this speech is long but I wanted u to know all of this as I don't want u worried of as having this baby and u thinking that I'm going to leave u". The rest of the boys looked shocked as they didn't know and are holding in there excitement I just chuckle I look up and stare straight in to Simons deep blue dreamy eyes.
"So what I'm tryna say is will u Morgan Victoria Shaw make me the luckiest man alive and have our child and most important marry me?" I look at Simon who drops to one knee and opens a box to find the most amazing ring with mine and Simons birth stones on it and our names. I try and find my voice as it seem like it disappeared from me crying and say "Simon Edward Minter is would absolutely be my pleasure to have ur child and marry u !" He smiles at me and slips the ring on my finger before leaning down and kissing me passionately on the lips which I smile all the way through it and so does he. We look at the boys to hear cheering and screaming stuff like "A second sidemen proposal and a sidemen baby coming !!!" Me and Simon laugh and tell the boys we are going upstairs as we want to just relax us two. The boys understand but JJ is convince we are going to make out and be loud and he is just about to record a video so we need to be quiet. "JJ we aren't going to be loud and me being pregnant means I can't make out and I can damage the baby u idiot!" I say laughing." What ever u say but I'm listening out for u two" me and Simon laugh before Simon grabs me and puts me on his shoulder and carries me to his room. He places me on the bed and I kiss him again as I'm so happy I'm marry and having this handsome mans child ! I pull away and say" Did u really mean everything u said?"
"Of course why would I ever lie to u" he says smiling.
"Is it actually true we can't have sex until this baby is out". I nodd my head and he gives me a shocked face" So ur telling me this baby is taken away the thing we do for fun at least 1 every week for 9 months!" I start crying of laughter and just nodd. He looks upset then just starts laughing with me. "So soon to be husband what do u want to do as we have time alone for once".
" Well I don't know Mrs Minter to be what do u want to do?"
" ohh I like the sound of that I think it has a nice ring to it and maybe watch a movie and have some junk food but we defiantly need cookie dough ice cream as it is the one thing I'm craving the most" I say seriously. Si just starts laughing and says " Even in 1 week 1/2 of being pregnant u are craving things!"
"What do u expect also I haven't had tht in ages!"
"Morgan u had that two days ago!"
" Thats is a long time for a pregnant women like me !" We just laugh and keep chatting until we pop to tescos and grab what we need. We then go back to the house to then watch the film "what u expect when ur expecting!" Which is funny but I fall asleep half way through it.
Simons POV :
U turn to look at Morgan to see she is passed out in ur arms u turn the TV off put all the junk food in the cupboards downstairs and I make sure to put Morgan's ice cream in the freezer . I go back upstairs to find Morgan lying on her Side. So I cuddle up next to her and wrap my hand round her waist and place my hand on her stomach soon we will have a child together and I can't wait. Soon Morgan feels my touch and places her hand on top on mine and I fall asleep in Morgan's embrace.❤️

Miniminter love story ❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें