Engagment party!

Morgan's POV:
So today is mine and Si's engagement party but a week after today I will be officially MRS MINTER!! I'm so excited, I I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Simon. As lately I have been a bit upset I said to Simon I'm getting drunk tonight and he agreed. Now Im out shopping looking for a dress for today, I'm out by myself as I want to pick something which I'm scared about but should be okay.
Walking around Westfield:
So far being in Westfield I have found nothing other then some of Simons fans coming to say and ask about the wedding etc. I have been here for 1hr 30 mins looking for a bloody dress. I might as well give up but go into Zara and have a look to see if there is anything. I look and see the most sexy, beautiful dress in a picture and then see it in real life next to it. I got my size and tried it on at first I wasn't sure but I was like I'm gonna buy it why not! I brought the dress then went to the hair salon if I was gonna impress I might as well do my hair which I have wanted to do. I go in and get my hair dipped dyed at the ends of my original dark brown hair to a blonde browny colour. When they did  it they curl my hair for me and I'm so pleased with it!!! I then go to my apartment and ring up Ella and Freya and ask if they can do my make up. 5 minutes later they arrived and they start on my make up after they did I helped them do theirs and we just chilled ,pre-drank then we went to get in our dresses. When I came out Ella and Freya couldn't believe I picked my dress as they thought I was too self conscious, but I said I was sick and tired of feeling like that, I'm gonna be married soon to Simon. And he loves all my imperfections and why should I hide myself away when the love of my life thinks I'm beautiful. At this both of them looked like they were gonna cry and laughed and hug them.
"Now who is ready to get drunk and partyyy!" I shout while walking out my apartment, let's hope Simon likes my hair and outfit. While in the car I get a notification from Twitter with a picture of Simon in a suit at this I'm stunned as he looks absolutely drop dead handsome!

 While in the car I get a notification from Twitter with a picture of Simon in a suit at this I'm stunned as he looks absolutely drop dead handsome!

Miniminter: Today is me and Morgan's engagement party and a week until she is called mine 💍❤️ Love you babygirl ❤️🔥😍@Queen_morgsxx

I smile at this and can't wait to see Simon! We get to the hall and the girls tell me to wait outside as they go inside to prepare everyone that I have arrived. I'm outside shaking as all my friends and family are gonna be in  there.

Freya: Morgs u can come in. Dw u look stunning❤️😘Simon is lucky!!!
I guess it is time to go in!!
Simons POV:
Everyone is in the hall now and Freya and Ella have just come in and have text Morgan to come in. I'm talking to Morgan's  parents and mine when I here the door open and close. I look to the door to see Morgan absolutely looking her finest I've ever see her! Her makeup is flawless, her hair is amazing and her dress is absolutely sexy and gorgeous!!

I walk over to her and grab her face and just kiss her! This makes her giggle and everyone cheer in mid kiss I hear JJ say " guys I know ur getting  married soon but can u guys not have a makeout session with family and friends watching!" Everyone...

I walk over to her and grab her face and just kiss her! This makes her giggle and everyone cheer in mid kiss I hear JJ say " guys I know ur getting  married soon but can u guys not have a makeout session with family and friends watching!" Everyone laughs and me and Morgan both giggle and pull away. I put my middle finger to JJ who laughs and wrap my arm around Morgan's waist and go talk to people in the hall. After talking to a few people me and Morgan go grab a drink. "Si what are u having to drink?"
"I was thinking of a cider why?"
" well I kinda wanna get drunk but not on my own" she says giggling
"Well come on then let's get some shots down both of us so we can both be drunk!" We both laughs and go to get shots.
1 o'clock in the morning!
Me, Morgan, all the sidemen and most of our friends are still at the hall. Me and Morgan are literally pissed off our heads and mucking about. Me and Morgan I just tripping up JJ and Ethan who are drunk as well as a joke and it's so funny! Then some of us thought of playing 21 dares. Playing the game was Me, Morgan, JJ, Ethan, Zoella,Joe, Alfie, Josh, Freya, Tobi, Calfreezy and others. "18,19,20" says Josh
"20 fucking 1 Thxs babe!" Freya says and we all laugh. Alfie dares Freya to give Josh a full on snogg in front of everyone. Freya turns to Josh and grabs his face and gives Josh tongue. We all start screaming!!! They pull apart and everyone laughs. We start the game again
"18,19,20" Ethan's says while laughing as the next person is Morgan." Okay 21 someone give me a dare!" She says.
"Morgan you and Simon have to go to the disabled bathroom and do 7 mins in heaven" Joe Sugg says. We both look at each other and smirk. I get up first then Morgan.
" Jump up" I say
to Morgan and she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. I out my hands under her bum to support her and carry her while kissing to the toilet. We get in and I lock the door she sits at the sink and we look at each other and just crash our lips together. I start squeezing her boob through her dress and She is putting her fingers through my hair.I then look at Morgan " Are we actually gonna make out in a toilet?" I say.
"Well I think the 7 minutes are up we can go out and say we are gonna take the rest home!" She says smirking.
"And this is why Morgan Victoria Shaw I love u!" She giggles and jumps off the sink counter. And we both walk out the bathroom and she wraps her arm around my waist and I do the same. We go out and everyone starts to laugh.
"Seeing as u 2 lovebirds are done should we carry on?" JJ says.
"Well actually JJ that's the thing if I'm completely honest 7 minutes isn't enough for me and Simon so we are going back to my apartment to finish of our time in heaven is there any chance you guys can clean up?" Morgan say completely serious everyone laughs and says we can go. Morgan grabs her bag while I call an uber. We say bye and Thxs to everyone they just reply have fun!! Me and Morgan get in the uber and sit quite close to each other in the back.
Morgan's POV:
So me and Simon are really close in the back of the car I'm looking out the window when I feel warms hands running up my thigh and going quite close to my private part. I stare at Simon and he just smirks. I can feel I want to moan so much but I'm biting down on my lip. I get my hand and rub over his miniminter😂 feeling him going hard and him biting down on his lip. I giggle and stop. I carry on looking out the window. The car stops and we say thank you and walk out the car and to my apartment. We get in the lift and don't make eye contact or talk. I'm looking at the numbers to see we have another 10 floors to go when I'm push against the wall of the lift and feel Simons lips against mine. We kiss passionately and Simons says jump in between our kisses and I do so. He has me still up against the wall for support as well as his hands on my bum but squeezing it which is turning me on so much. The elevator dings and we get out the lift with Simon still carrying me. We get to the door and I'm looking for my keys while Simon is sucking on my neck. I'm just about to put the key in the lock when Simon finds my sweet spot and I moan really loudly. We look at each other and giggle. I open the door and turn to Simon and carry on kissing him. I drop my bag down and kick off my heels still kissing Simon he kicks his shoes and kicks the door shut. I jump on him again and start taking off his suit. I take his tie off and throw it on the floor while he carries me to my room. By the time we get to my room there is a trail of our shoes Simons tie, blazer and shirt on the floor. Simon places me on my bed, him on top of me and he starts to take my dress off. He throws my dress across the room and I throw his trousers across the room too! We are in our underwear him in Calvin Klein and I'm in Victoria secret red lace.
I pull away from the kiss and flip him over so I'm on top and start kissing his chest while he is caressing my back. " I've had enough of this can we get onto the good stuff!" I say he giggles and flips me over " I was hoping you would ask that!" He takes my bra off and squeezes it while  sucking my sweet spot making me moan really loudly and me saying his name. "Babe, I becoming close I think!!" He stops and pulls my knickers off and I pull his boxers off. "You ready as I want to fuck you so hard!" He says while smirking.
"Babe, do your worst!" Your reply he giggles and enters you making u moan. Today he is hitting all the right spots making it more pleasurable. He starts to say ur name and you say his. "Princess I'm gonna cum soon how about you??" He grunts.
"Babe I'm so close!"
All of a sudden you both reach ur orgasms at the same time and slowed down. Simon then pulls out of u and lays next to you and wraps his arms around you. "Si that was definitely the best ever and I'm so happy it was with you! Today I have had an amazing time and I'm happy the group told as to do 7 minutes in heaven so we could lead to doing this!" I say.
"Morgie, I have to defiantly agree that was the best and I'm happy they did ask us to do that but most importantly I can't wait to be married to you!!" Simon says.
"And I can't wait to be officially yours!"
"I love you babygirl and happy I met u!"
"I love you too Si and I'm happy u ball came to me in the park!!" U both lean in to kiss one more time and snuggle in each others arms and fall asleep!❤️💙