Thrope park❤️

Morgan's POV:

U and Simon go on many rides at Thrope park such as the Swarm , Stealth , Saw and many others. Ur in the car on ur way to Simons and the other sidemen's house. U listen to ur favourite song in the car and sing to Simon he laughs and pecks u on the lips. Half through the journey u fall asleep , the car jolts to a stop and u feel Simons warm hands carry u in the house. U hear Josh, JJ and Vikk run to the door and they was about to say hi when Simon tells them to be quiet and carries u up the stairs. He puts u on his bed and takes off ur shoes and jacket and covers u with the duvet. U wake up and see Simon editing a video with his headphones in to make sure he didn't wake up. U get out the bed and scare the shit out of him😂.
"What was that for!" He said innocently
"Ohh I'm sorry baby"
" it's okay but I need to punish u!" 😏he smirks. (Smut coming up warning!!)
He chases u round the room grabs u round the waist and throws u on the bed and pins u arms down as he is kissing ur face,lips and neck. He stops holding u down and kisses u passionately, u pull at his t-shirt which he takes off to reveal is chest and six pack. U kiss all his chest, he takes of ur top and jeans , u pull his trousers off. He puts on a condom .You start making out, he seduces ur body and ur bodies rub each other in rhythm with each other , his body is warm on urs. After 1 hr of u and him making out u stop and just cuddle Simon.
You say to him " U know I love u right, and I hope to stay with u for the rest of my life!😘
He smiles at u and kisses u and u rest ur head on his smooth chest and fall asleep. U wake up at 11:00pm and see ur lying in bed by yourself. Ur get ur pj's on which is a pair of shorts and one of Simons tops he gave u to wear to sleep, the top is massive on u but he says he love u with it on and thinks it looks sexy.U make ur way downstairs and find Josh, JJ, Vikk, Simon and Tobi in the lounge playing Fifa. At the moment it's JJ and Vikk playing so u creep behind all of them and scream. They all scream and shout WTF to u , u laugh and sit on Simons lap and kiss him , Vikk and Tobi look for over for a second and carrying on watching the football. U stop kissing Simon and he says " what was that for" he smirks 😏
" ohh I just thought u might want u girlfriend to give u a kiss but if u don't want it it's fine" u say in a jokey angry way he looks at u and whispers in ur ear " I love it when u act angry!"
I laugh " have u guys ate yet"
They all reply "yes"
" What did u guys get"
" Pizza"
" Is there any left"
" No " and JJ screams as he has just scored a goal. U sign and go into the kitchen and rummage through the cupboards, u find spaghetti , so u make a sauce from a tin of chopped tomatoes and other random ingredients. As ur stirring the sauce u hear Simon come in and hug u from behind. He kisses u on the neck and says "That smells nice" U laugh and serve up the food and u see Simon looking at the plate of food. " I wish I had someone to help me eat all this pasta" u whisper so only Simon can hear.
" Do u want me to help u eat the food" he says smiling and u nodd and grab two forks and start eating. U staring into space when u feel some off the pasta being tugged on, u look at Simon and see him daydreaming with the same piece of spaghetti in his mouth. He turns to look at u and we carry on eating smiling at each other u new what would happen , until both of u were so close u kissed. " I don't know which one tastes better the spaghetti or u" he says.
" well I hope that they both taste nice but I taste better" U grab his face and kiss him again, u clean up and say nite to the other sidemen still playing Fifa. U and Simon are walking up the stairs and he whispers"U better run otherwise I will tickle u to death".U giggle then sprint up the stairs and run into his room he grabs u and tickles u to the floor for a straight 5 mins.
" plz stooooooop" u pleaded through tears in ur eyes as u were laughing so much. He stops and u sit up and kiss him again , u go to the bathroom to brush ur teeth ur walking out and Simon comes in and slaps u on the bum" what was that for" u say.
"What, ur bum is so juicy I had to slap it" u laugh and get into his bed, he walks in and takes his t-shirt off as he knows u like cuddling it and being able to rub his chest when u going to sleep. Then u fall asleep cuddling tightly to his chest.❤️