8th year anniversary!!❤️ Part 1

Both POV the nite before!
Morgan's POV:
So tomorrow is me and Simons 8th year anniversary and today we have the whole day to spend with each other! I'm looking forward to it as I got to plan the day as of our agreements to film that Q&A a few weeks back.
So today we are gonna go to the park where we first met  and have a lunch picnic and play a bit of football.Then later I agreed Simon can pick what we do, so its a surprise! I can't wait to give him my presents I got him 3. The 1st one is matching dog tag necklaces ,his saying my name and my one says his name. The 2nd one is after shave which is million for men, I got this as he ran out and I love him smelling of it and I always steal his t-shirts that smell of it. And the 3rd is a scrap book of all our memories since we have been together. It has pictures, old texts messages I had screenshoted and more stuff. I hope he likes it!!!
Simons POV:
Tomorrow is me and Morgan's 8th yer anniversary I can't wait she planned the first half and I planned the second which will be a surprise! I got her 3 gifts. The 1st one is is a locket with a picture of me and her which is me giving her a piggy back and she is kissing my cheek. And the other side is for her to put what she likes in.
The 2nd one is a Michael kors handbag which I hope she likes as I had no clue but the lady did help. The 3rd one is a puppy as we have just lost our child and I thought it can be a replacement from losing out first child. Let's hope she likes it!
Morning of anniversary!
Morgan's POV:
I wake up and today is mine and Simons 8th year anniversary. He is still asleep so I thought I make breakfast for me and him.I also remembered we have the whole house to ourselves for the whole day, the sidemen will be back tomorrow but let's enjoy the quietness while it lasts. I start making pancakes and put the mixture in the pan and start cutting fresh fruit such as strawberries and blueberries. Once the pancakes are done I get this heart shape biscuit cutter thingy😂 and make as many hearts as I can with the 2 pancakes I have. I separate the hearts equally between the 2 plates, put the fruit on and the golden syrup.While I'm doing this I'm dancing around like and idiot singing!
Simons POV:
I wake up to smell food and an empty bed, I'm guessing Morgan is up making food for us. I can't believe it's been 8 years! Since we first met its weird to think that it's been that long. I walk downstairs quietly to find Morgan dancing around the kitchen and singing to Zara Larsson lush life.
Morgan's POV:
Im dancing around and singing making the finishing touches to me and Simons breakfast when I hear laughing. I look to the door to see Simon trying to stay standing as he is laughing so much.
"It's not funny Si why are u always making fun of me" I give him the grumpy look face and carry on saying "how long have u been standing there for?"
"Long enough to know tht I'm defiantly, fully and utterly in love with u and ur craziness" I can feel my cheeks burning up, even he can make me still blush I try and hide my face but he walks over and kisses me softly on the lips and whispers in my ear " why are u hiding ur face u should know by now I love when u blush it shows that I can keep u happy". I look him in the eye and just kiss him again he picks me up and sits me on the counter and he grabs our food, knives and forks and we just eat talking about anything even our normal craziness.
Skipping to the park!
Simons POV:
So me and Morgan arrive at the first place we met, the park.We have giving each other gift number 1 she got me a matching dog tag necklace which I love and she was so happy about the locket she couldn't stop hugging me.
We are in the park just playing football 1 vs 1 which is quite funny as every time Morgan gets the ball I pick her up and run to the other side of the pitch, put her down then sprint back to shoot. It's quite funny but she does get me back which is quite clever. She has the ball and she trips over it and she says " wait, wait, wait, I think I hurt myself really bad"
" let me help u up take my hand" I gesture her to take my hand and she says "gladly" and she pulls me down with her but gets up and shoots. She finds it so hilarious when it's not. We just carrying on playing like this for ages and then have lunch. After tht we start making our way back home to get ready for later. I do hope she enjoys herself as I only want to make her happy!
Morgan's POV:
I have asked Ella and Freya to quickly come over to the house to help me get ready as I want Simon to be really surprised as I'm not that type of girl that wears makeup and does my hair nice everyday so hope he likes it.
2 hours later!
Im finally done I'm wearing this blue dress which clings to my skin showing off my figure which makes me uncomfortable but the girls said I look hot so I'll leave it. The girls really out did themselves with my makeup it's better then at Simons celebrating 3 million party. Let's hope Simon likes it, the girls went 10 minutes ago and I haven't left the spare room as I'm really worried. What happens if Simon doesn't like what he sees!
Simons POV:
Morgan's has been upstairs for 15 minutes now after Freya and Ella left they said she's ready so idk what's going on I have shouted up to her she's said 1 minute it's been 5. "Urm, princess what's going on u okay are u coming down, we need to get going!"
"Okay I'm coming" I hear a door shut and hear her coming down the stairs I'm looking at my phone but look up to see if she's there but I'm stunned. Morgan looks absolutely gorgeous! She is wearing a blue dress which compliments her figure and her makeup is amazing! I'm fully impressed, but she is kinda turning me on let's hope she doesn't notice !
Morgan's POV:
I'm walking down the stairs to see Simon in a tuxedo looking at his phone. He takes his eyes off his phone to look at me but his mouth drops open. I just started laughing " I know I look bad let's go and get this over with" I say and open the door about to walk out when Simon grabs my arm and pulls me back " Morgan u don't look bad u are absolutely stunning and I can't believe I'm the lucky man to make u my wife and spend the rest of my life with!" I smile and he leans down and kisses me it gets a bit passionate but he pulls away and says we need to get going. But somethings not right when we walking out the house Simon grabbed my hand but with the other started tapping his leg. That can only mean one thing which is......