8th year anniversary!!Part 2❤️

Warnings may have smut but u will have to read and find out!!
Morgan's POV:
So I'm in the car with a blindfold on as Simon says it's a surprise and I can't even see the journey to get to this place! I'm singing and talking to Simon as I would usually and Simon announces we are here. He gets out the car and helps me out and shuts my car door and we walk a bit. We stop and his says" okay gorgeous u can take u blindfold off!" I take it off and I'm stunned. We are at a lake and there's a tent with fairy lights, a table with food on which looks like Nandos, a DVD player playing romantic music, a really cute Australian shepherd puppy runs out the tent towards me I pick it up and it has a note attached to its collar saying"Hi I'm lucky and I'm ur anniversary present and a new member of ur family!" I laugh. I turn to Simon " u did all this for me!" He nods and says " Morgan ur the only girl I would do this for as I'm in love with u like crazy! I can never get u off my mind. U are my one and only, my best friend, the greatest sex partner ever!" I chuckle and hit him on the arm. "Will u join me to sleep in this tent looking up at the stars and spending it with me!"
"Well it depends on 1:if u brought my onesie as its cold  2:is there cookie dough ice cream and other junk food as I fancy some and  3:I wouldn't have it any other way!" I put the dog down and jump and he catches me putting his hands under my bum and we kiss passionately for a gd few minutes. I jump down and walk over to the table where the food is and start eating the chips and Simons joins me after.
Simons POV:
I'm starring at Morgan as we eat and she just talking while looking at her food. I think why I'm I so lucky to have her and I'm happy in a few weeks we are gonna get married!
I still hope she hasn't notice I...
"Simon, babe u okay?"
" I fine ,wanna come dance with me?"
"Sure, but I can't slow dance as I have no self awareness u know tht"
"Ohh well come on soon to be Mrs Minter". I say smiling as she starts to blush.
We get up and the song from High School Musical 3 take my hand comes on and we start dancing. I look in her beautiful brown eyes the ones I fell in love with and she looks in mine and twirl her around and look at her and her body. I still feel turned on by her and I think u can see let's hope she doesn't notice. I pull her close and I'm leaning in and so I she and we just stand kissing for ages. She pulls away and says" I almost forgot wait here!" She runs off in her heels she takes a few running steps before saying"Fuck it!" And kicks her high heels off and runs to the car. I go to the tent I start getting out my suit and I get to being just in my boxers when Morgan comes back with a book I her hand. "Si, can I ask a question?" I nod she carries on "Are u turned on as I know when u are and it's quite obviously!" She says laughing. I sadly look down and nod sh puts the book down and tip toes to my ears and whisper
"Well than what are we waiting for!" She pulls away from my ear and crashes her lips to mine I kiss back. I take her blue skinned tight dress to reveal matching blue lace underwear I pull away from the kiss and say"I don't know what in like better blue lace or red?" She giggles and crawls in the tent and follow and say" are we actually doing it here?"
"I guess we are and I'm happy it's with u!" Morgan says before taking off her bra and pulling me onto her. I smile and kiss her lips and her sweet spot making her moan and sucking her nipples. I take off her underwear and start to finger her and she moans in pleasure "Babe I'm think I'm about to come!"
I pull my fingers out and she says"Why are u such a tease!" I laugh and she pulls off my boxer and puts my dick in her mouth and sucks it. At first I'm surprised as she has never down it before and I feel I'm about to come and say. She pulls her mouth of my dick and I give her the look"pay back!" She says I slip on a condom and I enter her. We go faster, faster and faster until I come and she comes and I we ride out our orgasms and I pull out of her and take off the condom and throw it away and pull the blanket on us. We look at each other and giggle. "Urm Si" Morgan says and points to the entrance to the tent and we see lucky sitting there we both laugh and carrying on cuddling. We both look at the stars and until she breaks the silence by saying" I want to have our wedding here"
"Come to think of it I don't mind having it here too" we smile at each other and kiss until we fall asleep in each other's embrace!