Cuddle times!

Simons POV:
I wake up to get a sharp pain in my head, I guess I drank a lot yesterday I don't remember a lot. I look to see Morgan cuddled up to my chest naked? I look at myself and I'm naked ? I guess we made out yesterday then everything comes back and I smile. I get out of Morgan's grasp and put a pair of joggers on but no top. I go do my business in the bathroom then get up to make food for me and my princess💖. I get a bucket, water and some headache tablets and leave it next to Morgan for when she gets up. I go downstairs to see eggs, bacon, beans, sausages and bread. I make a English breakfast for me and Morgan, and found Oreos and ice cream and made a Oreo milkshake.
Morgan's POV:
I wake up to see I'm alone my head is banging and I feel like I'm gonna throw up! I see water,headache tablets and a bucket next to my bed with a note. But before I read the note I threw up in the bucket, I guess I drank a lot of mixers and shots as I got sick I don't remember a lot only small bits. I read note and it says:

Hey babygirl, when u up and ready come downstairs I've made breakfast and brought loads of junk food to recover from our hangover. I hope you enjoyed yesterday I know I did😉 Come down when ur ready ❤️❤️love u!
I smile and get out of bed and get my Nike sports bra and a pair of shorts from primark. Get socks and grab one of Simons oversize sidemen jumpers and go downstairs.

I get downstairs 5 mins later from struggling to walk as I'm in so much pain. I walk in the kitchen to see my Simon sitting on the counter on his phone scrolling through Twitter. He doesn't notice me but I go up to him go under his arms and kiss him on the lips. At first he is surprised and then kisses back smiling. He pulls away "Morning princess! How are you feeling? Also you and mine breakfast is in the oven"
"Morning to you 2, I feel absolutely like shot I'm in so much pain and I have already thrown up today and you know u could've ate u didn't need to wait for me"
"I know but I wanted to" he jumps down carries me into the sitting room. He puts me into a den he made and kisses my head and goes into the kitchen to grab our food. He comes back and we eat and chat about yesterday and what we remember. We finish and wash up our plates and go back to our den and start watching The NoteBook which I love and eat our favourite treats. The film ends and Simon is asleep I smile and take a photo and post it on Twitter with the caption:

Queen_morgsxx: Isn't he cute when he sleeps😘❤️😍💖@minimiter

I put another film on but then I fall asleep in Simons arms and I wouldn't have it any other way!!💙❤️