Heated

Simons POV:( WARNING SMUT COMING UP)

U help Morgan out the car and support her walking to her flat. U open her front door and carefully place her on her couch "Thxs, but u do know I can walk I just got hit I the head" she says giggling.
"Yh ik just thought I would still help ,do u want me to help u with anything?"
She smirks and stands up and walks over to u and whispers"Well there is one thing but u gonna have to come in my room"
" Okay"u say confused but happily.
U walk up the stairs and she sits u down on the bed and goes to the bathroom. She comes back in just wearing her underwear which was red lace my favourite "Sorry just forgot something"
"What did u forget?" U say trying not to stare
She sits on ur lap and whispers seductively in ur ear " U".
She starts kissing u softly but the kisses get rougher and she starts taking ur clothes off. U then flip her so ur on top and starts undoing her bra. U start squeezing her boob and rubbing  it gently she starts to moan. U then start moving to her neck and kiss all down her neck giving her a few hickeys and then finding her sweet spot and she moans loudly and starts giggling. Soon after she pulls ur boxers off and u take off her underwear.
Morgan's POV:

U watch as Simon puts a condom on quickly and then says "Are u sure ur ready for this, as feel like not going as gentle" he says smirking.
"Go for it!" U say.
He then starts kissing u again this time entering u and u start to moan hard now.
He makes both of u start slow then picks up the pace. U scream his name and things like "harder!" And "keep going" each time he smiles like and idiot. U think in ur head I do really love this man and wish he can stay mine forever. U keep going for a gd 2 hrs and then stop and just embrace each other while looking into each others eyes until u both fall asleep.