Hospital

Simons POV:

I quickly run over to Morgan to find her unconscious. I started to panic and called and ambulance, while sitting down with Morgan in my arms. I start crying  I don't know why but to think this might kill her and I couldn't do anything to stop it. The ambulance gets here and u get in the ambulance too still holding her hand tightly. U call Josh
S: Hello Josh where are u can u get to St Mary's hospital now with the other sidemen!
J: Sure what happened Simon why are u crying?
S: Me and Morgan were filming a video as a joke I started chasing her then a fan or someone walked in and threw a big stone at her head knocking her out! I'm so scared what happens if she dies! What happens if she wakes up and doesn't know me !
J: For Morgans sake u need to calm down we will see u in a bit.
S: Okay bye
J: Bye
15 mins later:

I'm in the hospital holding Morgan's hand all the sidemen are here too. I can't believed this happened! Who would of done tht? I'm daydreaming of happy times with Morgan.

Flashback 2 years ago:
We were at the sidemen house all alone Morgan had gone toilet and I was lying on the couch. All of a sudden a person with a mask comes running in a with a baseball bat screaming I roll of the couch and run around the house trying to find Morgan. I'm looking back at the masked figure not watching where I'm going and run into the door. I turn around to find the masked figure in fits of laughter to find the laughter sounds like Morgan's. She takes the mask off and says " u should have seen u face!!" Af first I was pissed but gave her the pissed off look but her laugh is so vibrant I had to laugh too!
End of flashback:
The doctor comes in and we all look up
"Is she going to be okay when will she wake up?"I ask
"Well we think that the rock hitting her head wasn't a big impact and we expect her to wake up quite soon but we aren't sure how she will be when she does wake up but probably nothing too serious". The doctor says and walks out.
I look down at Morgan and whisper in her ear" Please wake up I need my cuddle buddy at nite, I need to feel ur soft sweet lips on mine, I want to be able to marry u and have kids and grow old please don't leave me now I need u here with me !!" I say louder so the sidemen hear I start crying when I feel a grip on my hand , I stare at her face and see Morgan's eyes flutter open her sweet morning voice says" Simon.. Where I'm I..why I'm I in hospital..why are u crying?" I look at her and smile and kiss her passionately on the lips which she doesn't mind she kisses back we were like this for 2 minutes or so. She pulls away and I explain everything to her and the doctor says she can leave today after some check ups I'm so happy she is okay !!!