Chapter Eighteen

LOUIS' POV:

"So, my parents really liked you. Told you so," Niall spoke cheekily, and I rolled my eyes, nudging him.

"Yeah, they're really nice," I responded, looking down at the frayed road as we walked to my apartment. Niall had insisted to drop me off, as he didn't want me to walk back alone so late at night.

I wanted to be annoyed at how he thought I couldn't take care of myself, but I couldn't. I was touched by his thoughtfulness.

"Oh, and what happened with your friend Zayn and Harry? I saw them walking out together yesterday," I asked.

Niall chuckled. "Well, Harry finally gave in I guess. No one can resist awkward Zaynie. And now, I always have to listen to how Harry kisses him and eugh!" I laughed. I don't know them well, but they both do make a good-looking couple.

"But I return the favor by boring Zayn with stories of us," Niall winked.

"Well, this is it." We had now reached my apartment building, and inevitably, had to part ways.

"So, bye," I smiled, rocking back on the balls of my feet.

"Bye Kitty," Niall laughed, reaching up and taking off my beanie as no one was around. He then ruffled my hair the way I loved when he did, making my ears twitch involuntarily.

Niall then leaned in, and kissed me goodbye softly.

"Now what were you planning back at the table?" Niall asked, pretending to be nonchalant.

"Bye, Nialler," I stressed, shooting him a wink and walking into the building. I saw Niall huff cutely, then walk back in the direction of his house.

I chuckled quietly to myself, climbing upstairs to my apartment. Fishing out the key, I unlocked my door and stepped inside. After freshening up, the first thing I did was grab my laptop, switching it open.

Now I know when Niall's parents had told me how much Niall loved London, they were actually planning to send Niall there sometime soon, as far as I think. And well, I planned to beat them to it.

So I pulled up a travel agency website, and filled out the forms, using my credit card to pay for everything. Just as I was about to make the purchase, I stopped, my finger hovering over the touchpad.

Going to London, meant, in a way, facing my fear. I know I won't run into my family, but still. Some parts of London held unpleasant memories.

Come to think of it, despite living in London my whole life, I had never once explored the beautiful city. Why? 'Cos I wasn't ever allowed to leave that wretched house.

But now I'm going to go back to London, and roam those streets with freedom. This is going to be like getting closure, and it's going to be even easier, with Niall by my side.

With a small smile on my lips, I tapped the purchase button, buying two two-way tickets to London.

It's going to be amazing, as I'll be with Niall when he'll explore his favorite city, and I'll be exploring it with him. I know his parents will approve.

And I know Niall must have guessed what I was upto, but still. I'd love to see his face when I'll present him the tickets.

~*~

Kitty Lou on the side. So cute *squeals* >>>

And yeah... this chappie was predictable. :)

Next chapter will be the last one, and then the epilogue. And it's ending, 'cos this was a short story.

**Next update after 38 votes, 7 comments and 150 reads.**

Preview of the next chapter: Louis gives Niall le tickets. You know that, lol.

~bemycupcake <3