Chapter Twenty

TWO WEEKS LATER

LOUIS' POV

"Hey Mrs. Horan," I innocently grinned at Niall's mum as she opened the door for me. Niall's dad and brother were at the coffee shop on mornings, except Niall 'cos he was on his spring break, and so was I. 

"Hey, love. Niall's asleep right now," she told me. "Would you like a cupcake, Louis?" she asked me, and I noticed she was baking before.

"Sure, thanks," I smiled, and picked up a vanilla cupcake, biting into the heavenly baked treat.

"Wow, these are amazing!" I managed to mumble around my full mouth.

Niall's mum chuckled. "Thanks. Now, when are you boys leaving? Niall's not late, is he? He didn't even tell me-"

"No, no! We still have a good whole hour!" I reassured her. "Now, I'm going to go wake Nialler up," I smiled deviously.

Making my way to Niall's room, I crept in, to see Niall curled up in a ball in the middle of his bed. And boy, did he look adorable when he slept. Realising I probably looked like a pervert watching my boyfriend sleep, I took action and jumped on Niall's bed, kneeling beside him.

"Wake up!" I shook Niall, and he groaned in response, turning over. I took the oppuntunity to grab his face, and kiss him. And he definitely woke up at that.

"We're late Nialler! Up, up, up!" I urged him and Niall shot up from the bed, his hair a wild mess.

"What? Late, huh? What time is it?" His words slurring 'cos of his sleep-induced state.

I laughed. "Relax, silly. We still have an hour 'til our flight."

Niall gasped. "And that is not enough!" With lightning speed, he got up from his bed, and shut himself in the bathroom. I blinked in surprise as he emerged out literally five minutes later, properly dressed with his hair styled.

I raised an eyebrow. "Someone's excited to go to London."

Niall blushed. "Don't judge me, Kitty Lou." He then proceeded to toss the leftover things in his huge duffel bag.

"Where's your... oh," he trialed off, as I motioned towards the small duffel bag resting on the bed beside me.

"You have all of your stuff in there?" Niall asked skeptically. I shrugged.

"The necessities, yeah. The rest, I'm going to shop from London!" I grinned.

~*~

"Here," Niall handed me a coffee from the stall in the airport lounge. He took a seat beside me, sipping on his own coffee.

I tasted my own, and wrinkled my nose. "Seriously, Nialler. Nothing compares to your coffee," I stated honestly, and Niall laughed, blushing.

"You got the passports and everything?" he asked me worriedly, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Worry-wort, I have got everything! It's all here in... whoops, where is it?" I pretended to look horrified.

"What?" Niall paled.

"Oh, there it is!" I grinned, waving the envelope which contained our tickets and passports.

"You sneaky little Kitty," Niall tsked, hitting me playfully, and I shrugged, winking at him. I really can't be shy around Niall.

~*~

"Attention. Flight 258 to London, England boarding now."

"And that's our call," I stood up, Niall doing the same. He held his hand out of me, which I took, and threaded his fingers through mine.

We excitedly went through the procedures and walked to our plane, finally taking our seats.

"I'm so excited!" Niall squealed, resembling an excited puppy.

"Me too!" I squealed, and I'm sure I must be resembling an excited kitten. Hah, get it?

The plane started to take off, and a few minutes into the flight, we cuddled.

Niall sighed against my shoulder. "Louis?"

"Mhmm?"

"You're perfect."

I blushed, biting my lower lip. "And why do you think that?"

"'Cos you're so sweet and shy and funny and adorable and care about me so much and always make me smile and now you're taking me to London and I can't imagine being with anybody else. I'm so lucky I found you," he finished, and I was close to tears.

"W-well, you're the one whose perfect," I countered. "'Cos you made me feel so special, made me feel loved, which I had never felt before, ever. And you even make me feel like I'm not imperfect."

"You're not imperfect, Louis," Niall disagreed.

"Then?" I smiled.

"You're imperfectly perfect."

~* T H E   E N D *~

~*~

*sob*

Epilogue after: 46 votes, 10 comments and 250 reads.**

~bemycupcake xx