Riding Bikes

H0mestuckDbzL0ver again.

~~~~~

"Dean this is stupid and pointless."

"Come on Cas, it's easy. Your vessel could probably do it, you can too."

"Yeah Cas, it'll be fun!"

It was a sunny afternoon with Cas and the Winchesters, and Cas had made the mistake of letting the fact that he can't ride a bike around the boys. Granted it was awhile ago when he had let the 'not-so-secret' secret slip, it was a bad idea all the same.The Winchesters were dead set on teaching the angel to ride the two-wheeled contraption. They had gone as far as buying a few bikes (for an amazing deal too). Cas honestly didn't see the point in learning to. It's not like it was going to ever be of importance on a case, but he did enjoy bonding with the boys.

One of Dean's arms were looped around his waist so that his hand was placed on Cas' left hip while the other hand was firmly grasping the angel's hand on the handle bar helping him balance. Cas could smell the sweet scent of Dean's cologne as the green eyed man stood close and explained what to do.

~~~~~

Sam used all the willpower he could muster to not verbally point out how close his brother was standing to the angel. He had his hand on Castiel's hip for crying out loud! He didn't know how much more of this 'profound bond' bullshit he could take. As Sam was watching his brother thoroughly explain the basics, he once again had to be the one with the plan.

~~~~~

"Are you ready to try again Cas?"

For about two hours Cas had fallen off the bike every human and nonhuman way possible. He'd fallen sideways into a bush, fallen into the grass, even somehow jumped into a tree. By this time the angel had become very irritated at the vehicle.

"Dean, I believe you know the answer," the unamused trenchcoated angel said.

Dean rolled his eyes, "oh quit being a baby. Sam make sure his helmet is still on right."

After tightening his helmet, Sam let his brother take over. The younger Winchester whispered something in Dean's ear before sitting down to enjoy the show. "Alright Cas, you ready?" Dean said.

The Angel shook his head vigorously. "Oh come on, it's not like you can get hurt that badly."

"Doesn't mean I wanna fall. Again."

Dean looked back at Sam and grumbled something under his breath. "It'll be fine, I'll walk with you so you don't fall."

Castiel began to push the pedals while Dean held onto him. He laughed as he actually started to have fun. Dean started to jog, making Castiel move faster on the bike. "I haven't fallen yet!" Castiel said gleefully.

Dean couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable that was. "You got this Cas!"

"Wait...how do I stop?" Cas said as Dean let go.

Oh shit Dean thought as he ran back to help Cas. Dean pulled on the brake and held him before he fell off. Dean chuckled, "you did great, Angel."

Cas tilted his head confused, "Angel?"

Dean blushed, realizing his mistake, "I, um, i-it's just a nickname."

"But isn't that the sort of nickname you'd give to someone you are in a relationship with?"

Dean blushed harder, "well, yeah, but-"

"So we're in a relationship?"

"...if you wanna be."

Cas smiled widely, "okay then Honey."

Dean chuckled a bit, "Honey?"

"I love bees and bees make honey. Therefore I love you."

"I love that logic just like I love you."

They shared a laugh before they shared a kiss with Sam silently cheering in the background.