The New Boy-Michifer AU

MusicalPugtato here! N0w with some Michifer!! YAY! This is g0ing t0 me a s0u1mate AU/ Nerd! Michael and Punk! Lucifer! Warning it may suck i have never written an AU bef0re s00 ya. I h0pe ya'11 enj0y!

Btw that^ up there is what Lucifer's tattoo sorta looks like.

Eveyone is born with their own unique tattoo, and once they meet their soulmate the tattoo that their soulmate has is permanently etched where ever their soulmates tattoo is. (It sounded more poetic in my head)

Michael woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his ears. He groaned, flipped to his side, and hit the button on his clock, silencing the wretched ringing that filled the room.

He rubbed his hands over his tired face in an attempt to wake himself up with no avail. He grabbed the sheets and flung them off of him and stood up.

After a quick shower he went back into his room and grabbed a plain bright blue t-shirt and a pair of dark pants along with his contacts. After throwing on his usual attire, he slipped on his black converse and grabbed his hideously green backpack.

He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where he was greeted by his younger brother, Gabriel, who was sitting on the counter.

"Hey big bro, whats up?" The blond haired boy asked cheerfully.

Gabe is a few years y0unger than Michael. He is in the eighth grade, while Michael is in the eleventh grade.

"Hello Gabe." Michael said as he grabbed an apple from the basket on the counter. "Are you ready for school? We have to leave in 5 minutes if we want to be there on time."

Gabe rolled his eyes and jumped off of the counter top. "Yeah im ready." He grabbed his blue and red backpack off of the ground and started walking towards the door. Michael followed and locked the door behind them.

After walking Gabe to middle school Michael made his way to the high school.

He walked inside and went to his locker. He put in the combination, opened it, and grabbed his math book.

As he was walking to class he felt a slight tingling sensation in his left forearm, he thought nothing about it and walked into his class.

A couple seconds afer sitting in his seat the be11 rang and his teacher Ash, he likes to be called by his first name, stood up about to give an anoucment. Michael didnt care for Ash's announcements so he kept looking at his desk, picking at his tattoo on his right forearm.

"We have a new student guys." He said motioning to the student. "His name is Lucifer."

After hearing that name Michael jerked his head up to see a tall boy, with spiked up blond hair. He was wearing an MCR tank top and a pair of dark ripped pants. He also had on red and black converse and had his ears pierced. About five bracelets were on each of his wrists, and he just had this 'I will rule you all' look on his face. His eyelashes were dark, making his blue eyes stand out from his punk look.

He was extremely sexy.

Michael suddenly felt a slight burning on his left forearm. He looked at his arm and saw a tattoo of a cute little devil holding a pitchfork at his side.

With wide eyes Michael grabbed his jacket and quickly slipped it 0n, covering the tattoo.

He raised his hand. "Umm, Ash c-can i go to the restroom?"

Ash looked at him. "Yeah dude go."

He stood up and quickly walked to the restroom. He went up to the sink and turned it on. He placed his forearm under the water and started rubbing at the mark in an attempt to remove it.

After about 5 minutes of trying he gave up and went back to class.

He knocked on the door and waited until someone opened the door. When somebody did he started making his way to his desk.

When he reached his desk he noticed that Lucifer was sitting right next to him.

He sat down and glanced at the attractive boy and he couldve swore he saw a tattoo of a cute little devil on his forearm.

Hehe s0rry c0uldnt help it but d0nt worry there will be a part two s0 w000!!

S0 did y0u enj0y this? In my opinion its my favorite thing i have wr0te...like ever.

We11 unti1 next time BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!