random weird Destiel

MusicalPugtato here 0nce again n0w with s0me rand0m DESTIEL YASS!!!! I h0pe y0u did n0t think i was a serious pers0n....CUZ IM N0T! ENJ0Y!! BTW that face ab0ve is my face literally 90% 0f the time!

Cas had some news t0 share with his fami1y. He walked up the sidewalk and in the d00r 0f the tw0 st0ry h0use.

He walked thr0ugh the 1iving r00m seeing 0n1y his br0ther, Lucifer, wh0 was watching Dr. Sexy.

He continued 0n int0 the kitchen and f0und Dean, Sam, Chuck, Gabriel, and a few m0re 0f his friends and family members.

"Daddy guess what?" Cas said excitedly(Is that even a w0rd?).

"What" Chuck replied...at the same exact time a Dean.

There was silence fr0m every0ne in the r00m. A very awkward silence i might add.

Then suddenly. "YA KINKY LITTLE SHITS!" 0f c0use it was gabe.

"S0 wh0s g0nna guess?' Sam asked with a s1y grin.

"SHUT UP SAM!" Dean said, his face dusted with red.

Back t0 a awkward silence that 1asted f0r a few minutes until Chuck br0ke it. "So...Cas...what did you want to tell me?"

Cas' face was sti11 c0vered in a deep red b1ush. "Oh yeah...I just wanted to tell you....that I got a kitten." He pu11ed a b1ack kitten fr0m his trenchc0at. "Her name is luna....and she is very hungry s0 i must leave n0w..g00dbye." And with that Cas was g0ne.

"Well that was..." Chuck started

"Awkward." Everyone else finished.

Yes i know its sh0rt and sucks but hey i was b0red and i saw this pic.

S0 y0u cant rea11y b1ame me!

UNTI1 NEXT TIME!!!!