Twenty Five - Rooftop with my cupcake

Aria's POV    

Cloudy, 7:05: OH SHIT! OHMEGERD AH I JUST SAID THAT IN FRONT OF ARIA WTF LIKE SHIT!

I chuckle as I pull off my dress in the back of M's car. I pull on a deep pink short dress that is much more formal than the light pink one. I think I am going to make M take a picture of me in this dress because, I dont say this often, but I look good. I hope. At least I feel good.

Once I'm dressed M opens the roof of his car and I climb from the back to the front, almost falling on M in the process.

"So graceful." he comments, laughing. I stick my tounge out at him.

Cloudy left the group

Cloudy has been added to the group by BigD

Cloudy left the group

Cloudy has been added to the group by BigD

Cloudy left the group

Cloudy has been added to the group by BigD

Oh gosh, today is going to be a long day.

~~~~~

"Holy shit." Vincent comments, checking me out when I walk into the restaurant with with M at my side.

I smile and sit down at the table, next to Vincent with M at my other side. "Why is it empty?" I ask, looking around the restaurant.

"I hired it out, normally this place is too full so you have to wait long to get your stuff and I don't like waiting." Vincent explains.

I take out my camera and snap a picture of the restaurant. It is really pretty and also has a view of the London bridge but it's on the ground, not on top of a tower.

"You got her a camera too?" Vincent asks, exasperated

"You got her a camera too?" Vincent asks, exasperated. M shrugs and I grin.

"Food!" Daniel shouts, coming back from the bathroom with Charlie, Cody and Grayson.

"Hey Cody, does your butt hole still hurt?" M asks, laughing and Cody gives him the bird, sitting down with the rest of the guys.

"Can I take your order?" A waiter asks, standing at the side of the table with a notepad and pen.

"Do you have any rosemary dough sticks?" I ask and Cody chuckles.

~~~~~

Once we finish dinner, Vincent takes my arm and leads me out the restaurant and towards his car.

"Damn." I comment, admiring the sleek black convertable. Yes, M has a convertable too but this one looks amazing.

"Come here, I'm taking a photo of you with the car." I state and move back.