Epilogue

Epilogue

- the end." I say, sitting on the sofa in our house, next to M who has his arm wrapped around me.

"What, mommy, that can't be the end of your story?" Zoe says, pouting.

She's right it's not the whole story, I did leave out some of the dirty parts, like my honeymoon with M. When I said I wanted M to be a bad boy years ago, he was, but that was nothing compared to how bad we were on that honeymoon. Damn.

Yes, M and I have been married for seventeen years. His British accent still drives me crazy all the time and he makes me the best pancakes in the world every morning.

We have four children; Zoe, Calum, Ashton and Taliah. Zoe is my little daughter who is four years old, Calum is six, Ashton is thirteen and I already know he is going to be a fuckboy, and Taliah is sixteen.

We are all in the living room of our house and the children are all lying on the floor with pillows and popcorn. They asked us how we met and boy, was that one long and crazy explanation.

"Wait, what about Vincent?" Taliah asks.

I chuckle, "You'll meet him today. He got married. All my friends are coming over for supper tonight."

"He sounds hot." Taliah adds and I throw a pillow at her, making Zoe giggle.

"Dad sounded hot too! But he isn't." Little Zoe adds and M Gasps, seeming offended. Zoe knows more than I wish she did because of her older sister.

"So none of them went to jail?" Ashton asks and I shake my head, looking up at M with a smile.

"They're all snakes and somehow they got out of it." I say and M laughs and shrugs.

"Hey, don't look at me. I was just the cook." he states.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go cook, since you won't let me. The guys will be here in an hour." I say and roll my eyes.

M stands up and lifts me up bridal style, taking me to the kitchen with him and placing me on the counter.

"Children, you can watch Princess Sophia! Make the volume really high!" M shouts and I hear Zoe cheer but the rest groan, I smile.

"You are the hottest wife in the world." M says and moves to me, placing his lips on mine.

The kiss manages to send my heart into overdrive and I wrap my arms around his neck, making him laugh in a British accent again.

If you can laugh in a French accent then you can laugh in a British accent too. Hon hon hon, baguette! Oui!

I hear the door to the house slam open and Mickey's voice rings through, "I'm home bitches! Where's the food!"

God, I've missed them.

~~~~~

Hon hon hon. It's the end *sheds a few tears* Thanks for surviving through this weird ass book ;)

And oui, I'm adding bonus chapters too xx make sure to read them because the bonus chapters are still part of the book ;)

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌