Fourty Six- Hoes love riding horses!

Aria's POV

"Oh shit, it's Halloween tomorrow!" I hear Mickey shout as M and I walk in through the door.

My eyes widen, "How did I forget! This is the best holiday ever!" I say to M as he shuts the door, pink frosting covering his face and parts of his body.

He turns to look at me and I chuckle, "We have to go to a Halloween party, but don't worry you can just go as you are." I wink at him and he raises his eyebrows in amusement, smirking slightly.

"Oh really, darling?" he steps towards me and so I step towards him.

"Yes, really." There is no way he is winning, I already won the cupcake war. That was actually way more fun than I expected, especially hearing M sqeal like a girl when I dropped a cupcake down his pants.

He wipes some of the frosting off his face and puts it on mine, making me laugh and back away from him, straight into someone else.

"Well at least now I know you haven't been kidnapped." I hear Vincent's voice say and I spin around to face him, "Although now I'd actually prefer it instead of whatever you two were actually doing." he adds.

"Vincent, listen-" M tries to explain but Vincent just shakes his head and laughs.

"Hey, you two can do what you want. I actually have a girlfriend." Vincent says and winks at me then walks away.

I don't know what I thought was going to happen but that definitely was not it.

"Hey, Aria?" I turn to M who is looking at something on his phone, "How about we go to a Halloween party tonight?" he offers and I smile, nodding.

"Did I hear party?" Jay walks in and the rest of the guys follow in as well, except Vincent who is probably in his room.

"Yeah, you guys coming?" M asks and Mickey looks at him incredulously.

"Bitch, who am I? Of course I'm coming." Mickey says and the rest of the guys just nod.

"Well then we better get ready."

~~~~~

"Fuck! This horse head is too small!" I hear someone shout, I think it was Cody.

"Why a horse, out of any costume?" Grayson screams to Cody.

"Because it will get me laid! Hoes love riding horses!" Cody explains and I chuckle, pulling on my costume.

"You're going as Mario?" M asks as he paints his face.

"Yeah, well you're going as the Suicide Squad joker." I say and shrug, putting the red hat on to finish the look.

"Should've gone as Harley Quin." M says in turns to face me.

Damn, he makes a really hot joker.

"Mhmm, why? So you could kill me in the end?" I ask and raise my eyebrow.

"I wouldn't kill you," he grabs my waist and pulls me into him, "I'd just hurt you really really bad." he whispers and winks, trying to quote the movie. I just roll my eyes and chuckle.

"You're bad." I state and pull away from him, opening the door so we can leave.

"Only for you." he says and walks out behind me.

~~~~~

We all sit at a table in a McDonald's restaurant; Mickey, Daniel, Cody, Sven, Jay, M, Grayson, Vincent, Vincent's girlfriend and me.

Yes, Vincent wasn't joking when he said he has a girlfriend. I actually don't mind, I'm happy for him. There was no way I would get back with him after what he did, but I still love him as Vincent. As a friend.

I love all of these guys.

We left the party early because everybody was just drunk and stupid and it smelt really bad and the music was being handled by a bunch of white girls that had no taste. Nobody else minded because they were too drunk to care what song was on and they just sang along anyway.

"Mmm, I need you baby." Vincent's girlfriend - Veronica, whispers and puts her hand on Vincent's thigh.

"Girl, you don't need Vincent. You need water 'cause you're thirsty as fuck." Mickey states and the rest of the guys agree, even Vincent.

I chuckle, "I love you, idiots." I say and take a sip of my cherry coke.

"Love you too!" All the guys shout, causing the other people to look at us weirdly.

"But I love you more then any of them." M whispers in my ear and takes my hand in his, placing a kiss on my cheek and making my entire face heat up.

FUCK YEAH.

Here I thought I was going to die alone. Now I have a hot British baker and a group of gang members that need to join a modeling agency.

Girls, can I get a hell yeah?

~~~~~

Huh, maybe I won't die alone *sheds a tear* hallelujah!

Even though I know there are couples and shit and I know who is going to end with who *wink*, you guys have to remember it's not a romance - it's a comedy and I hopefully made you laugh ;)

Love you guys <3

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌