Forty One - They call it a gang, I call it superheros with guns.

Aria's POV

"This is so boring." Daniel complains as I pull him through the shopping mall.

"Can I get a piggy back ride?" Mickey asks, walking on the other side of me.

"Shut up, Daniel, you chose to come." I tell Daniel and keep walking.

Daniel chuckles and takes my hand, intertwining it with his, "True, I couldn't leave my baby girl alone with this fart face." Daniel comments and motions to Mickey.

Mickey gasps, "Excusé moi. I am faboobless. Plus, Aria is my secret lover, I wouldn't do anything to her." he leans down to my ear and whispers, "Unless you want me to."

I let go of Daniel's hand and walk faster, away from them.

I am at the mall and Daniel and Mickey volunteered to come with me. Vincent gave me money and said I have to buy new clothes and stuff because I can't wear Cody's sisters clothes forever. Obviously I was not going to object to new clothes.

I have been shopping for three hours and Mickey and Daniel have not stopped complaining.

"Wait, Aria." Daniel and Mickey shouts and run after me. I start running faster and chuckling.

"I want food! Aria, you have the money!" Mickey complains, panting already as he runs after me.

"You guys are supposed to be fit but you're worse then me and that's saying something." I state.

I feel arms wrap around my waist, stopping me from going any further. I turn around and look up at Daniel who is also breathing hard. "Hey, I am fit." he states and lifts his shirt and I roll my eyes. A few of the girls stop to stare.

He leans down to my ear, "Girls are looking at me, what do I do?" he asks. I laugh and try to push away from him but he doesn't let me go, keeping his arms around my waist.

"Go say hi. I don't know." I state. He let's me go, looking over at the girls who are all giggling and twirling their hair.

"Say hi. Got it." he says to himself and walks up to them, shyly.

"Hi." I hear him say and I watch him with Mickey standing beside me. The girls giggle and all greet him and he turns to face me, "Now what?" he shouts and Mickey bursts out laughing beside me.

"Man, that was beautiful." Mickey says to himself as Daniel just walks away from the girls with a red face. Aww, he's blushing, that's so cute.

"Can we eat and leave now, the trunk of the car is filled with clothes." Daniel begs and I nod and then we all walk to the food court.

I love food more than Romeo loves Juliet.

Sorry, that was a bad analogy, Romeo and Juliet suck. They both died. The whole thing was freaking pointless because Juliet got drugged and they both died. The end. They didn't do shit, I but the Capulets and the whatever the other side is still hate each other. Maybe even more. It's not promoting love, it's promoting suicide. Yet they still make us learn it in school every year.

Don't argue with me, I will win.

Get out.

~~~~~

I skip into the house while the two guys carry my bags inside and up to my room. I don't understand why, but I have to share a room with M because the rest of the guys want their own rooms. I guess I don't really mind.

It might be a bit strange though...

I look around at the house. Damn, this looks really good. I helped the guys paint everything and we put up the railings and everything but then the rest of the force took the furniture from the old bases and decorated this house while I was shopping. This is insane. I feel like one of those people in that show where they revamp your house.

The reason we moved is because Mr. Halorez knows the location of the other bases and obviously Vincent and the rest don't want to move into a base where their family died. I would say that I feel sorry for them but I don't want people to feel sorry for me so I won't feel sorry for them.

Cody skips up to me, "Look, I took a tour video of the house. You're in the room with the two single beds." Cody says and plays the video for me.

"Damn." I state. These guys did a good job with setting out the furniture.

"Look, and there is a bell to call gang meetings." Mickey says and rings a bell. I hear a few groans from different rooms in the house and in a matter of seconds, everyone is in the room, looking exhausted.

Vincent folds his arms across his chest,
"So, what should we call the gang?" he asks, since we are all together.

"The Force!" I shout and grin. Everyone else agrees with the name.

"Hmm, not bad. Yeah, The Force it is." Vincent finalizes.

"Much to learn you still have." Mickey says and starts dancing around in circles. Oh lord, he just quoted Yoda. I better leave now before I'm trapped with these weirdos forever.

Oh, what am I saying? I am one of them. It's too late to escape now. 

We all sigh and walk to the lounge to sit down. "Well, what now?" Vincent asks. I lean my head on M's shoulder because he is sitting next to me of the sofa.

Vincent told me earlier that he is getting other people outside of the gang to work for us and to keep us updated. Since Vincent is still the gang leader, he is going to control where we are going and what we do.

We are basically just going to get back stolen drugs and all that kind of stuff. They call it a gang, I call it superheros with guns.

"I have an idea." I say and grin as everyone turns to look at me.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing..." Cody says slowly and laughs and I roll my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Let's go to university!"

~~~~~

I decided to just keep this book going instead of making a whole new one. I'm sorry for this chapter though *sighs* It was basically a filler and ughhh see you soon I guess ;)

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌