Bonus chapter

Bonus chapter

All the guys arrived a while after Mickey barged into our house, demanding for food.

My kids got to meet all of them and then M dropped them off next door at an old lady's house. She sometimes babysits them, like tonight.

Zoe tried licking Daniel and he looked like he didn't really know what to do when she somehow managed to lick his lips.

That was definitely strange, but at least it wasn't Taliah who was licking him or she would be grounded for the rest of her life.

I take a bite of the cookie that Jay brought over and groan in amazement, grabbing another one.

The rest of the guys are all watching football in the living room and I really hate sport so I don't want to see, I'd rather be by the food.

Vincent walks into the room and sees the cookies all gone, making his jaw drop and his eyes widen, "Jay?" he shouts.

"Yeah?" Jay walks in with Seven next to him.

"What was in the cookies?" Vincent asks and I giggle, not really knowing whats happening.

Everything looks like it's wavy and not actually here. I move forward slowly and reach towards Vincent, touching him and making sure he is real.

Yeah, definitely real.

"Um, you don't want to know." Jay answers and Vincent sighs, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Tell the guys what happened, I'm taking her to sleep before she does something stupid again." Vincent says.

As he walks up the stairs with me on his shoulder, I start smacking his ass like they're drums.

"Do that again and I'll fart in your face." Vincent warns as he walks into my bedroom.

I don't stop, instead I tap faster, making a beat and laughing.

Blrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

"Oh my god, it smells worse then my feet!" I scream and hold my breath, closing my eyes as they start to water from the smell.

Vincent laughs and throws me down gently onto the bed, "I warned you." he says.

So mature.

I lie on the bed, staring up as I try to get clean oxygen into my lungs.

Breathe, Aria. The toxins will be removed shortly.

"Hey Aria, just remember that you're always mine." Vincent says and winks, trying to get me under the covers.

I pull my pink gun out of my draw, load it and point it at him, "No I'm not! I'm not anyone's possession." I defend.

"Yup, you're the gang leaders possession." he says and smiles.

"Well then I'm the gang leader because I am my own bitch. I own myself. Girl power, you're mine, I'm not yours." I sit up, pointing the gun straight at his head, "Admit it or I'll shoot you." I command.

"Yes, yes, okay! You're the gang leader!" Vincent says, slowly moving towards me, probably to remove the gun from my grip.

"Now I'm really the gang leader's possession." I say and lift the gun up, shooting the roof.

THE END

*roll credits and play don't wanna know by Maroon 5*

~~~~~

[love this song hehe ^^^]

YAAAS, girl power bitches! You go Aria! :P Remember that girls run the world, the wise words of our Queen - Beyoncé.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌