How The Science Lab Was Destroyed

Marigold's POV

"Blaze! No! Don't put that in there, you don't know what it'll do!" I yell, trying and failing to stop her.

"It will be fine," she waves me off, pouring more unknown liquids into the beaker.

Right now our small group of diviners was in the science lab. The assignment was to mimic any kind of magic you want and just my luck, I got paired up with the most destructive person ever.

"Hopefully it will make an explosion." She adds another liquid in.

"But that isn't the assignment! We were just supposed to find which liquids would mimic a kind of magic!" I argue.

Blaze was about to comment back, but Aria and Lanny walked in. "What's Blaze doing?" Lanny lifted an eyebrow.

"Probably nothing good..." Aria replied.

"Blaze isn't being smart and mixing random liquids together." I answer.

"You're right, that doesn't sound smart..." Lanny agrees.

"Ooh! I wonder what this does?!" She pours in a pink liquid.

"Blaze! Nooo!" I reach out to grab her arm, but she already poured every drop. "That was a future love potion!" I cry out.

"So?"

"If the potion is disturbed, it releases a chemical into the air affecting the nearest couple. In this case it's Aria and Lanny." I explain.

"And?"

"Mini copies are made of them, kind of like the future kids they're going to have." I continue.

"Awwwww, they'll probably be very Kawaii!" She says, oblivious to the horror to come.

"Also...the more liquid that's disturbed, the more copies are created-"

"That doesn't sound too bad..." Blaze smirks as Aria and Lanny glare.

"Another thing...the potion is highly explosive!" I yell. Soon after, the beaker started bubbling while smoke fills up the room and the liquid rised up and over the glass lip and spills onto the floor.

Lanny's eyes widen. "Take cover!" He yells, as everyone ducks under the table.

A loud boom was heard as pink slime and small pieces of glass flew everywhere.

The smoke cleared as people started coughing, recovering from the surprise attack. A very angry Rana stood up and looked around before settling her eyes on Blaze.

"BLAZE!!!" the hologram stomped over.

"Why does everyone keep yelling my name?" Blaze asks.

"I wonder why..." Aria rolls her eyes.

"Detention! After school! You will clean this up!" Rana yells again.

"Why do you think it was me? It could have been Bruce for all you know!" she defends.

Everyone gives her a pointed look. "It was obviously you, Blaze."

"All you had to do was mimic a magic." Rana tried to calm down.

"But I did! I mimicked my magic." Blaze protests. Rana shook her head and told everyone to leave the room to get ready for their next class.

I sigh. This is going to be a lot of work and I kinda felt bad for the red haired idiot.