Are You A Beaver?

Blaze's POV

I looked around my room in satisfaction. I had all the supplies I needed for my newest scheme. It's going to be quite the sight to behold. Not only is it going to be hilarious, but it's also not life threatening. Something you don't see everyday in one of my brilliant ideas. My lips curved into a smile, "This....should be fun."

Aria's POV

It was Saturday. A weekend with no homework. A weekend where I could do anything I wanted to do.

But instead I was doing nothing. I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. I sighed, might as well get up and find something to do. I rolled over, but I misjudged how close I was to the edge and fell off. Landing on the floor with a loud thump.

I groaned. "Stupid bed," I grumbled, getting up and walking to the door. "I should have slept in," I muttered, opening my door. The first thing I saw was some red head holding a long rope, sneaking around. She froze, like a dear in the headlights.

"What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing," she said quickly. A bit too quickly, "What are you doing?"

"I was about to go find something to do," I answered, still suspicious of Blaze. "What are you doing with the rope?"

"I was planning on roping a few cows?" Blaze tried.

I cocked my head. "You aren't fooling anyone."

"Ok fine!" Blaze gave in. "But you can't tell nobody."

"Alright," I agreed, hoping I didn't just sign someone elses deathbed.

Blaze got really close to whisper in my ear. "I'm planning on rounding up all the boys and doing their hair. I'm going to put them into costumes, and throw a fashion show for all the girls and Rana."

My eyes widened, "All of them?"

Blaze nodded.

I mischievous grin played at my lips. "That would be entertaining.....Can I join?"

"Sure. It would make things much easier with some help."

"But you still didn't answer what the rope was for," I asked again.

"Well, if they don't agree to be in my fashion show then I'm going to kidnapped them and force them to participate. I already got Acorn tied to a chair in my room already. I still have to get the others though," she answered.

"I'll help. Which ones should I get?"

"You get Lanny, Lucas and Alex and I'll get Vane, Jasper and Bruce. If you need some rope, I have some in my room and chairs set up to tie them up too. Meet back there in a few minutes. Ok?" Blaze instructed, making sure I knew what I was doing.

"Ok," I headed for Lanny's room first.

* * *

I made my way to Blaze's room with Lucas in tow, to find all the other boys all set up in there chairs.

"Why did you kidnap me!?" Lucas struggled to free himself of the rope.

I put him in his chair, totally ignoring him and turned to face Blaze. "How did you get them here?"

"I kidnapped Bruce-."

"More like attacked," Bruce grumbled.

"And begged Jasper," she replied.

"What about Vane?" I noticed that he wasn't tied up (like Jasper) with his arms behind his head, chilling there.

"He just.....well he just agreed. No rope needed," Blaze shrugged.