The Switch

Marigold's POV

"BLAZE!! DON'T DO THAT!" Words that I quite often yell as we borrow the main school's science lab. And of course, Blaze had once again managed to put a bunch of random things into a bottle and boil it. This time, she managed to create a 'power switch' potion, which would, guess what, switch the powers of anybody who is near enough.

"Why not?" The pyromaniac questioned, as she picked up the bottle.

"It will cause a CATASTROPHE if you drop it!! All of us will switch powers and we won't know how to function!"

"Will there...be an explosion??"

"Yes, which is very dangerous!"

"COOL!!" Blaze shouted, smashing the bottle on the ground. Sure enough, the room went up in flames, and we all ducked under the counter.

"BLAZE!" Aria stomped over after the smoke had cleared. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

The redhead shrugged. "Because it was fun?"

"THERE IS A GIGANTIC HOLE IN THE SIDE OF THE SCHOOL NOW!!" Aria pointed to the hole in wall to the left of me. "IT'S A MIRACLE THEY LET US USE THIS LAB AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO OURS!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US BANNED FROM SCIENCE CLASS?!"

"Oops?"

"DON'T 'OOPS' ME!! BLAZE, YOU'RE A MORON!!" Aria yelled, lifting her hand to smack Blaze.

*Splash*

Blaze blinking as she was hit with about a cup of water. Aria looked at her hand, smacking the flame-demon repeatedly.

*splash*

*splash*

Then she freaked out. "EEEEEH?! AVON AVON AVOOOOOOOON!!! WHY DO I HAVE YOUR POWER?!"

"I...I don't know!!"

"She made a power switch potion. I don't remember it's scientific name, but basically we all switched powers," I said, and everyone turned to look at me. "From the looks of it," I continued. "Aria has Avon's powers."

The room erupted with everyone's mumbles. They were trying o figure out who had who's power.

"What's going on?" Rana stood in the doorway, arms folded over her chest. "Why is there a huge hole in the wall? And why are you floating in the air?" She turned to look at Lanny, who was panicking, because he appeared to be floating away. Aria turned around, rushing to help him get on the ground.

"Bruce switched everyone's powers," Blaze said, curtly. "And he also blew a hole in the wall."

Rana sighed. "Blaze, you're paying for this with your card."

"But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" Blaze whined. "I just said Bruce did it!"

"I've known you long enough to speak your language. If you say it's Bruce, it was probably Blaze."

"Hey! It's not like Bruce never blows holes in walls!"

"Blaze, you're the only one who has blown a hole in the wall," Rana said, sighing. "Now who has Lucas's power? We need to fix this hole."