Previously Chapter 13 - Childish Manner

After Class - Freetime - Wednesday - 6 Hours & 30 Minutes Until Curfew

May 21

Avon's POV

"Hey Avon...just out of curiosity...what was Marigold like as a kid?" Bruce asked. He had interrupted my beloved relaxation time to ask me about my sister.

"Our mother says that Marigold was very arrogant, and could go from acting like a princess, to acting like Blaze, in a matter of seconds. She was very temperamental and haughty." I replied, a little suspicious of the trouble maker.

"English please?"

I sighed, "She was a diva. Nice one minute, not-nice the next. Mood swings. Disrespectful. Throw temper tantrums if she doesn't get her way. Get it now?" I simplified my answer to his level of idiocy.

"Heh, well...can you watch her for me?" He stepped aside, revealing my twin sis- ahem, sorry, my younger sister. Somehow, Marigold had been turned into a small child, who looked to be only about three or four.

"What. Did. You. DO?!" I yelled, and Bruce shrank back in fear.

"I may have accidentally pulled a massive scare prank on her while she was making potions and she spilled it on herself...If it makes you feel any better, the effects will wear off in a few hours.. Now, have fun you two, I'm off!" He tried to run, but I grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Nope. You were the idiot who decided to pull a scare prank on the alchemist while she was practicing. You get to watch her." I closed my door in his face.

Bruce's POV

Well, Avon won't help me.. I can't keep this kid happy all day, but if she throws a tantrum like Avon said, and Rana hears it...I'm dead. I need help.

Aria's POV

"And why should I help you?" I asked, "Last time I did that, you threw me under the bus and I got into trouble!"

He gave me a serious look (I still didn't take him seriously), "If you don't help me...I'll...tell Rana about that time you skipped class to sleep!"

"Okay, first of all, Rana wouldn't punish me for something I did so long ago. Secondly, I'm allowed to sleep in if I'm up all night with Sachiko and Zephira, babysitting the triplets you agreed to watch!! Lastly, Rana already knows about that, I told her before we went to bed the night before."

"But you'll help me anyway?"

"No."

"I'll listen to vocaloid with you."

"I've got Lanny for that."

"I'll jump off the roof!" He was getting desperate.

"Blaze is going to push you off the roof anyway, I'll just wait until then."

"Pleeeeeeeease, help me?"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!! Fine, I'll do it." I agreed, "But you owe me."

"Yay! Aria the sexy noodle is the best!" He clapped.

"Call me that again and the day you 'accidentally fall off the roof' will come a lot sooner than you expected. Twice."

He raised his hands in surrender, "Okay, okay! I get it. But you might not want to open your drawer..."

He laughed nervously, and using the amazing ability to lift him with air particles, I picked him up, opened my drawer, and shoved his face into it without even looking at what was inside. I then proceeded to join the child-Marigold, who had been patiently waiting outside my room.