Egglayer

Ally: Okay, I feel the need to point out before the story, that DIXIE WROTE THIS, NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also, I wouldn't recommend reading this to your three-year-old. Or out loud to your teacher/parent/secret spy trainer.

Dixie: Don't judge me!!!!!!

Okay, you may proceed.

Jasper's POV

I woke up early today because, well...it's Blaze's birthday! I was on my way to Blaze's dorm room to give her the present I got her. Once I walked in, Blaze's immediately woke up from the noise that the door creator. She's a very light sleeper.

"Good morning, Blaze. Happy birthday." I smiled softly.

She smiled in return, "Thanks." Right now, Blaze's hair was incredibly messy, and her eyes were tired. She looked calm and peaceful . Very different from how she usually looks: demonic.

"I got you something."

"What?" She asked, wide awake now. I lifted the bucket of ice-cream in my hand up to her eye level.

"Twenty  bucket of ice-cream. The other nineteen are in your freezer downstairs." I reply.
(Because Blaze has her own ice-cream freezer...)

Her eyes lit up with joy, "You're the best boyfriend in the world!" She excites as I give her the bucket.

I chuckle at that. A few months ago, I asked her to be my girlfriend. It was the same time as I asked her to the dance. She had stepped on my foot many times. I swear, she might be able to play basketball or football, but she does not have a dancing bone in her body, "Sorry that I didn't bring any spoons."

"It's fine. I don't need any. But if you want to join me, you can." She says.

I sit down beside her, "No, thanks."

"You sure? Because I can't eat this all by myself. Oh wait, that's not true, I totally could. But this is a one-time offer." She tries again.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I wasn't a big fan of ice-cream. Might be a good thing, being with Blaze and all; I'll probably never get any.

She shrugged as she literally starts to stuff her face. I watch we get ice-cream everywhere . Her cheeks, chin, and mouth were covered in the stuff.

"Nothing, you just have ice-cream on your face." I say in response.

Blaze tries wiping her face with her hands, "Did I get it?"

"Not quite." I smirk; she still had some on her one cheek and her lips. Leaning in, I lick the ice-cream  off of her cheek.

She scowled, blushing, "Couldn't you have just told me where it was, so I could wipe it off myself?"

"Yeah, I could've. But then you wouldn't be blushing." I smirk.

"Is there anymore?" She asked, glaring.

"Yep." I took the bucket of ice-cream off her lap and set it down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I ignored her question and turned back to face her. I gently grabbed her chin and lifted it up, to meet my lips with hers, licking off the ice-cream in the process. Her posture tensed in shock before relaxing again, throwing her arms around my neck. Wrapping my other arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

After a minute, Blaze pulled away, breathless. "Well aren't you feeling brave today," she smiles.

"Lucky you," I smirk as she rolls her eyes.