Bruce vs John Cena

I'll tell you right now, Dixie and I wrote the most annoying side story in the world, and you are about to read it. Lets just pretend since we're lazy that every time you see: (music) the John Cena theme song plays. Btw you have time go and watch 'John Cena Prank Call'

"Ok class, we have special guess today-" Rana started.

"AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!!"

(Music)

"Who's John Cena?" Lucas asked.

"Only the best wrestler in the world!" Blaze excites.

"What's a wrestler?" Noelle questioned.

"JOHN CENA!!!!" As JOHN CENA!!! comes crashing through the wall.

(Music)

"Do you know who has to pay for that!?!?" Rana stomps over to the hole in the wall.

"JOHN CENA!!!"

(Music)

"I love JOHN CENA!!!" Jasper yells.

(Music)

"I thought you loved me!?" Blaze said.

"I love you too," Jasper fixes his mistake.

"Awww! This is a total JOHN CENA moment!!!!"

(Music)

"His theme music is starting to get really annoying," Marigold grumbles.

"Do you mean JOHN CENA'S theme music?" Vane asked, just to be annoying.

(Music )

"Who else has theme music?" Marigold glares.

"JOHN CENA!!!"

(Music)

"Who would even like this guy?!" Bruce says.

Everyone went silent. (You guys expected it to say: JOHN CENA!!! Didn't you?) John Cena took a step forward.

"Do you have a problem?" He crosses his arms.

"Uh n-no," Bruce steps back.

"If you have a problem, we can settle it in the ring," John looks down upon him.

"I'm not buying you no ring!" Bruce says.

"I want a ring!" Elisia raises her hand.

Blaze face palms. "He means in the ring.... the place where wrestlers fight," Jasper explains.

"Wh-what! I don't want to fight him!" Bruce cowers.

"Do you mean..... JOHN CENA!!!" Vane smirks. He likes annoying people way to much.

(Music)

"You scared Bruce?" Sachiko teases.

"Don't be a wimp," Zephira says.

"I'm n-not scared of h-him..." Bruce stuttered, "No one's worse than Blaze..."

"You could probably take him on," Avon says, "you have powers for crying out loud!"

"Yeah! You're right! I can do this!" Bruce cheers up.

"He's totally screwed," Avon whispers.

"You think?" Blaze quirks her brow.

-----Later On-----

"In one corner, we have-!" Blaze gets cut off.

"JOHN CENA!!!"

(Music)

"And...in another corner, we have......some idiot," Blaze leaves it at that.

"Your going down....uh.......uhhh......I forget your name already," John shrugs, " BECAUSE........I'M......... JOHN CENA!!!"

(Music)

"It's Bruce. And your the one going down, downtown! Down in downtown! You're going so far down, that you'll be on the same level as Blaze," Bruce tried.

Blaze cracks her knuckles. "John....I'm gonna take over," as she walks into the ring and stands in front of him.

"But this is.... JOHN CENA'S!!! fight," he argues.

(Music)

"It's mine now," Blaze sets her eyes on Bruce.

Bruce gulps. "Anyone want to take my place?"

"No," Lanny said.

"Bring it....GrayLu shipper." (No one will guess who said that)

"Wait, I'm a GrayLu shipper," John raises his hand.

"Is everyone an idiot?" Aria asks.

"We can take her down together, Dice," John walks to his side of the ring.

"It's Bruce," he corrected.

"Whatever Brice," he ignored him.

"Losers," Blaze smirks.

"I never lose because....I'm JOHN CENA!!!"

(Music)

-----10 Minutes Later-----

"And her name is BLAZE CENA!!!" The red head actually beated them and is now standing on their backs.

(Music)

"And Gruvia is the winner!" She shouts as Zephira raises Blaze's arm in victory.

"I think we all learned something today," said Vane.

"That we should never go against Blaze?" Sachiko guesses.

"Well yeah...but no," Vane said.

"That Gruvia always wins?" Blaze says.

"No, but that.....JOHN CENA!!!!! Is an awesome dude," he laughs at our annoyed expressions.

(Music)

"Not anymore, stupid GrayLu shippers," Blaze mutters.

"But his name is-" Vane started.

"Don't. You. Dare." Marigold seethed through her teeth.

"JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Music)

The End

I swear we weren't high in the making of this chapter.

A/N--

Minna-San, Konnichiwa! Kiteru?

So, long story short, Dixie and I were watching John Cena prank call on youtube, and we got bored, so we decided to write a story about it. Capiche? I actually meant to upload this chapter, like a week ago, but like I said in the original book, I went to camp, and I only had time to publish one chapter before I left, and therefore chose to publish the chapter of the original book. Lots of stuff happened at camp, by the way, involving this book (*cough cough* Hailey Will Know *cough*)...

Anyhizzle, I should be going, I have a lot more writing and publishing to do, so I'm gonna go. Okay? Bye!

~Ninja

Rest In Peace

Phil The Balloon

7/5/2016 --- 7/7/2016