Chapter 1:Excuse My Laziness

Do not copy my story if so then...I guess I don't really care but that's a childish thing to do.

I would appreciate it if you guys made me a cover.I'll shout you out for it.

I'll also shout you out if you ask for a update.I'll gladly do it.

This isn't my first but although I may have some errors please comment any errors.

Just for boredom I'll ask some questions at the end of every chapter.

Some tags to find it in...

#lolwritersblock

(Started:December 18)

I hope you enjoy this book. :)

-lolwritersblock

Jordyn In MM(literally natural goals)

Chapter 1:Excuse my Laziness

Jordyn's POV
_______________________

Hi my names is Jordyn Jones and I'm 16 years old.I'm a famous youtuber.I have natural blonde hair, I sometimes dye the ends.I have light brown eyes.I'm what people call short.Some people think I'm 13.My best friend is Daniel Skye.Oh almost forgot my brothers are Nash and his siblings.I was adopted by his family when I was 3 because my parents passed away.But Hayes and him are on tour with friends.I miss them.Right now I'm editing my music video "Bruh".All of a sudden I heard a knock at my front door.

Great.....now I have to get up!

I answered the door and Daniel stood their looking suspiciously happy.I hugged him and he tightly hugged back.We pulled away.

"Wait Danny,aren't you on tour now?"

"Yah but pack your bags because my manager wanted you to become apart of Magcon!"

"OMG really,wait is this real....of course this is real!"

I looked behind him and I'm surprised I didn't notice the tour bus in front of my house.Wondering how there aren't any fans around,I ran upstairs to get packed.

I went to my closet picking out a red crop top,black high-waisted skirt with black socks under black heel boots,and top it off with a Minnie mouse hat.

I rushed downstairs, Danny grabbed my bags while I said my goodbyes to Sky and my parents.

I rushed downstairs to find Daniel still waiting for me.I got on his back and he carried me and my bags to the bus.When we got in there he put me down and I was greeted by hugs from Cam and the guys.But I notice some members I haven't met yet.