Chapter 15:Surprises On V Day

Chapter 15:Surprises on V (short chapter)

Jordyn's POV

Danny,the twins,Sky,and i were in Hawaii for V day and the driver parked at a hotel.We all walked upstairs.I had my babies on my hips while Danny and Sky carried the luggage.

Daniel set up a huge playpen to put twins in.It was early in the morning so they were awake now.

Daniel took my hand in his."We're staying in for Valentines Day."

I nodded,"That's fine as long as we don't get interrupted by anyone."

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Babe where's my phone?"He started to search.

"I don't know,ill check my purse."

He just lied there watching me while I check my purse.

Going into my bag,I noticed a box in there.Taking it out,I opened it and gasped.Tears swelled my eyes."Daniel?"

I turned to him and he was smiling at me."Yeah?"

"What is this?"

He took it from me and got on one knee."Jordyn Jones...I have loved you ever since I met you in 8th grade.I hate thinking that we could never take the time to take this relationship far so what I'm saying is...Will you marry me?"

I quickly nodded,"Yes I will."He kissed me which got heated fast.

______________________________

I woke up on Daniel's chest.As soon as I sat up I heard the twins talk gibberish.I put on my bra,underwear,and Daniel's shirt.I felt something come up in my throat and I ran to the bathroom to puke.

After brushing my teeth I walked into the lounge room and picked the twins up and made a bottle to give them."There you go babies."

I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"Good morning."Daniel came down all dressed.Daniel pecked my lips and then picked me up."I'm taking you for awhile."He placed me on his shoulder and grabbed a plate of food walking upstairs just a Sky ran to the food.

He dropped me on the bed and placed the food on the table next to the bed.He was about to kiss me when I ran to the bathroom and puked.He held my hair back and I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor when I finished."Babe you okay?"

I shrugged,"I don't know,I've been throwing up since I woke up."

-------

Hawaii was beautiful but we had to leave because of my sickness.I felt bad that we had to leave.

We had arrived at my house at 8 at night and Daniel went to the store. I placed the twins in their walkers.A minute later Daniel came in and dragged me to the bathroom.He gave me three boxes.

Three pregnancy test.

I sighed and went into the bathroom.

I peed on on the sticks and waited for the results.I gasped and started crying when I saw the results.

+++

"Daniel!"

He came in the bathroom."Huh?"

"I'm pregnant!"

He smiled widely."Were gonna have more kids!!!!"He jumped around excitedly then frowned."Dang it!"He angrily yelled.

"What's wrong?"I asked concerned putting my hands on his face.

"I have a one year tour tomorrow."He frowned and picked me up sitting me on the sink counter then standing in between my legs.

"Babe its fine,Sky is 9 and she can help me around."

He nodded running his hands through his hair."Okay,promise to answer when I call okay?"

I nodded and pecked his lips."I promise."

"Okay well I have to pack,you go ahead and take a shower."He placed me back on the floor,pecked my lips and walked out.

I took a shower then got dressed in my undergarments and Daniel's sweatshirt,putting my hair in a messy bun.

I walked into Sky's room to check on her, she was getting in bed.I gave her a smile before going to check on the twins,they were peacefully sleeping.

I walked back to our bedroom after turning all the lights off downstairs and upstairs.

Daniel had just finished packing."Babe I have to leave right now,they wanted to start the tour early."

I frowned,"Okay see ya soon?"

He hugged me tight and kissed my nose."Yeah,I love you."

"I love you too."He pecked my lips before going to say goodbye to everyone and soon he was gone.