Chapter 3:Did He Just Ask Me That?

Madison and Jack G in Mm😍

Chapter 3:Did he just ask me that?

Jordyn's POV

_______________

Waking up to a familiar scent I turn around to face Daniel.Without noticing I caress his jaw rubbing it with my index finger.He opened his eyes and I quickly remove my hand away,embarrassed.

"Hi",he smiled at me making my stomach explode.

Not literally.What if it did!Then I'll have to get stomach surgery. Omg what if i-.Wait was was I doing?

"Hey"I returned a smile blushing.

This is our first conversation since last night.

~Flashblack~

We pulled away,awkward definitely filled the room.We avoided each other's gaze.He looked at the wall beside him and I looked at the floor under me.

No duh that is how rooms are built.Anyways lol.

We were only two feet away.Lox came out the bathroom,Maddie came in the same time.Daniel and I hurried and stepped apart.

Blushing like idiots we stand there watching Lox and Maddie grinning.

I'm pretty sure they will split there faces in half.

Daniel cleared his throat."Well we'll be going to sleep."

I quickly said,"Yah goodnight."

Maddie responded with,"Well its gonna be really cold tonight so hope you have a cuddle buddy."She winked at me.

Ugh she won't let this go.

Ever.

~Flashback~

"Jordyn."

"Jordyn!"

"Jordyn?"

My thoughts was cut off by Daniel hovering over me calling my name.

Blushing at the way he straddled me I answered with,"Huh?"

He laughed and then stopped because I usually laugh with him.I was busy looking at our position.

He nervously chuckled and got off me."Sorry."

I looked over to Maddie and Lox's bed.There eyes widened and creepy grins on their faces.

***

*Two hours later*

Daniel and I separated ways as we stepped out the hotel room.He was going to do Jacob S video "Hit or Miss".

I was going to hangout with my brothers because they quote,"It will be fun."

I was about to knick on the door but I was pulled in their room by Hayes.

Here goes nothing.

_______________

Daniel's POV

Five hours later

_

We've just finished the music video.

You guys are probably wondering why Hayes and Nash asked for Jordyn to hang out. It was my idea.I'm-.Shoot I was about to tell you.

Um...oh look at the clock over there....got to go.

________________

Jordyn's POV

Getting up while Hayes and Nash weren't looking I ran out their room and into mine.Locking it behind me I hear both of them calling me.