Chapter 8:Back on Tour

Carter in mm😍wish I had a magcon hoodie😩!

1 month later

Jordyn's POV

__________________________

We were now back on tour!I am so excited.We were currently on the tour bus going to Minnesota.

Daniel had his head laying down on my lap,sleeping while I sat on the sofa.

I was sitting on the couch with Daniel,Ashton and i,me being in the middle.Ashton fell asleep laying his head on my arm.

The rest of the crew were sleeping or laying down on their phone.Daniel's eyes started to open and he looked up towards me smiling.

"Hey beautiful."

He whispered. Them two words make butterflies erupt in my stomach.I blushed and smiles down at him,running my hand through his soft hair.

"Hey...did you sleep well?"

"Yah,how bout you?"He sat up and stood up picking up Ashton and laying him down on the free sofa next to us.He then returned to me.I responded to his question.

"I didn't sleep."

He looked at me with wide eyes."What the hell babe,why didn't you sleep!?"

"Well for one,Ash and you were laying on me,and two I don't like to sleep sitting up."

"Babe,you have to rest,matter fact you are going to sleep now."

He layed down and brought me with him.So he and his back to the sofa and my front to his front.My eyes started to close.

Right before the sleep took over.I heard Daniel say something that made me a nervous wreck.

"Goodnight....I love you Jojo."

_______1 hour later_______

"Babe wake up we're at the hotel."

I groaned and opened my eyes.I felt cold.Daniel wasn't beside me.I felt someone touch my side."Babe wake up."

I turned around to see Daniel standing by the sofa with our luggage in one hand.I looked around the bus to notice the crew getting off the bus.

"I'm up,I'm up!"

I sat up and stretched. I stood up to go in the bus' restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I came out the restroom,putting my hair in a messy bun.Daniel was waiting my the front of the bus.I quickly walked to him ,grabbing my phone out of his hand.Then I grabbed my luggage which he pulled back."Nope go ahead in,imma carry it in."

"Ugh fine."

I gave up on the first try anyway because I know he would win.

Walking into the lobby I spot Mahogany,Bart,Maddie,and Ashton.I walked up to them and we waited for the boys.Mahogany was sniffing as if she was crying holding her luggage.I'll ask her later. Maddie was texting away.Ashton was standing half asleep.

Brandon walked in carrying his and Ashton's luggage,with Hunter beside him.Daniel walked in with his and my luggage.Jacob W walked in with his luggage. Jack G walked in with his luggage and Maddie's luggage.The other Jack beside him.The rest walked in with their luggage.

Bart looked around making sure all of us were in the lobby."Ok group time since we don't have the other three with us."

"Jordyn,Daniel,Jacob S,and Brandon.Jordyn you get the room key."

"Hunter,Ashton,Dolan twins.Hunter you get the room key."

"Nash,Cameron,Jack J,and Aaron.Aaron gets the room key."

"Carter,Taylor,Matt,and Hayes.Carter gets the room key."

"Madison,Mahogany, Jacob W and Jack G.Mahogany gets the room key."

"Shawn,Mark,Blake,and Joey.Shawn gets the room key."

He handed each group a paper with our room number on it and our keys.Basically who ever had the key was the most responsible one.

"Ok hurry up and get to your rooms,get dressed,and meet back here because we have a meet in greet outside this hotel."

We all nodded and raced to our rooms.Brandon being the first one there,then Jacob then Daniel.They waited until I got there so I could open the door.

Ha suckers!

Actually I could go for a lollipop right now.

"Jordyn stop zoning out hurry up I have to pee!"

I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Brandon to see him jumping up and down.I giggled.

"Ok,Ok."

I unlocked the door,Brandon ran into the bathroom and I ran to the bed by the window.The view was perfect.

Lucky me!

Jacob went to the other bed and sat down pulling clothes out his luggage.Daniel came over to the bed I was in and sat down doing the same.Brandon came out the bathroom and the the same as Danny and Jacob.

I got my clothes and walked to bathroom because well you guess it.

3 boys and 1 girl.

I put on a yellow lace crop top,blue high-waisted shorts,and black converses.I faced the mirror and combed my hair then put my blue LA cap on.I kept my makeup natural.Black mascara and dabbed on pink lipstick.

I walked out the bathroom and back into the room to see Daniel was the only one in the room

I walked out the bathroom and back into the room to see Daniel was the only one in the room."Jacob and Brandon left to the lobby already."

"Ok well let's go then."

I grabbed my phone,the room keys and Daniel's hand.We walked the room and took the elevator to the lobby.

Once we made it down,everyone was in there waiting on his.Daniel let go of my hand and went by the boys.I walked over to the girls.

"Hey girls."

Madison responded and Mahogany kept her head down."Hey."

I looked a Mahogany,then glance at Jacob who had his head down and looked back at Mahogany."Lox what's the matter?"

"Jacob and I are over we broke up."

"Why?"

"Our feelings for each other was just a tiny crush,nothing special.But I did meet this guy named Carlos, I just feel guilty because we just broke up and I'm already interested in someone else."

"Oh..."

"Yah and he found someone else to because I was watching E! News and they said Bea Miller and him were seen together after our split."

"I-"

Madison cut me off."Lox,the one question you ask yourself is....do you really have feelings for Jacob?"

"I-"

_________________________

So sadly Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany Lox are not dating anymore(it was a fling),Jacob W is now dating Bea Miller and Lox is Dating some Carlos guy(forgot his last name).So imma separate them and if you want them together in this book please comment!