Chapter 18:Epilogue

Jordyn's pov

Daniel and I got married. The twins are now 14,Hope is 13,and Sky is 19.Danny and I are in our early thirties.

Daniel and I were currently watching TV.The kids were somewhere in the house doing god knows what.Suddenly we heard footsteps and the kids jumped on the couch with us.

"Hey monkeys what's up?"

Dani squealed,"Tell us how you got together!!!"

"Well...."Daniel and I started.

"I'll be back."Daniel yelled over the music which played Cam's song "She Bad".

He kissed my cheek,which I instantly blushed at and gave Jacob a head nod as if speaking to each other.

Jacob and I rarely talk because he's so quite,well around me.He keeps to himself and has fun when he wants to.He is usually hanging out with Cameron or Daniel.

He awkwardly scratched the back on his neck.All of a sudden the music stopped and the lights dimmed.

Jacob turned me to the stage and Daniel was sitting by the microphone, on a stool with a guitar on the stage.

Everyone turned there attention to him.

"Hey everyone I wanna sing "Maybe" and this is my Bestfriend."He winked at me which cause me to blush and the crowd to be in awe.

How many times did I blush?Lol I cant remember.

Daniel started to sing.

--He jumped off of the stage and right in front of me.He took my hand and smiled.I smiled back.

Jacob held a camera that was directly at Daniel and I.Confused I looked around. All of a sudden I turn to Daniel who was now on his knees.

Wait!Is he proposing!?No he can't be we are both 16.

"Jordyn....Will you go on a date with me?"

Did he just ask me that?Of course.

"Yes I would love to."

He got off his knees and embraced me in a hug.

"I'll always remember that."I laughed.

Dani and Hope started gushing."I want something like that!"Josh rolled his eyes and scrolled through his phone.

Daniel sat up,"Well until your 30 you can't date."

They pouted,"Dad!!!"

I punched him on his arm then glanced back at the girls."You can dare when your 16,two more years."

They squealed and ran upstairs fishing about who they had in mind.

I laughed shaking my head.

Teens...

Daniel grabbed my face."I love you Jordyn Jones."

"I love you too Daniel."And sealed it with a kiss.

And that's the story of how I Fell In Love With My Best friend.

-----------------------

(Started: October 15,2015 4:00AM)

(Ended:March 11,2017 3:44PM)

Finally finished this book!😊

Did you like it?