Chapter 6:"Are you cheating on Daniel!?"

Jordyn and Carson photoshoot in mm

Chapter 6:"Are you cheating on Daniel!?"

Jordyn's pov

_________________________

*Beep Beep*

I was woken up by my phone buzzing.I sat up grabbing my phone.I rubbed my eyes then looked at my phone.

MA💼📷

Photoshoot with Carson in a 1 hour.Then another hour with Dylan.Sending a limo your way.

I put my phone back and got out the bed.I walked to the bathroom.Once I finished my morning routine I got ready.

Black lace crop top,white high waisted jeans,and black heel boots.My makeup was natural and I brushed my hair down.

I grabbed my phone,put it in my pocket and ran downstairs.Nash and Hayes were not here so I guess they weren't awake and so was Skylnn.I heated up pizza rolls and ate them with orange juice.I washed my bowl and sat on the sofa waiting for the limo.I couldn't wait to see Carson and meet Dylan.

Carson is one of my best friends.No I never dated him.He younger then me and is like a little brother to me.He calls me big sister and I call him Lil bro.If you saw us,you'd think we were twins.

I heard a horn.I looked outside and the limo was in front of my house.I got my keys,ran out side closing and locking the door behind me.I opened the limo door and got in.

"Hey big sis."

I jumped and looked next to me to see Carson."Omg Lil bro,don't scare me like that....Omg I missed you so much."

I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly."Can't.....Breathe"

I let him go and buckled myself in."I missed you too...Ready to do the photo shoot?"

"Yah....ooh let's take a selfie and post it."

"Ok."

I took my phone out and we took a selfie on snapchat,captioned it then posted it.Likes and comments immediately started to come in.

Likes and comments immediately started to come in

|jordynjones|

Missed him so much @carsonlueders Going to a photoshoot! #bestfriend #lilbro

(A/N they are so cute together but he's younger(15) I wanted someone her age so I picked my husband)

I turned my phone off and so did Carson after he liked and commented on the pic.We had arrived the photoshoot and got out the limo.The paps were outside asking questions.

"Are you cheating on Daniel!?"

"Was Janiel fake!?"

"What is your relationship with Carson!?"

Tears welled up in my eyes.Carson grabbed my arm and led me through them.I mean cmon that's a little harsh.Assuming I'm cheating on Daniel and the relationship was fake.

We made it inside and Carson began to wipe my tears."Hey don't cry."He hugged me and kissed my cheek."Ok cmon we have to go."

I walked to a dressing room to put on my clothes which were a black crop top,blue high waisted jeans,and black n white converse.I walked out of the dressing room and walked to Carson who had on a Nirvana shirt,blue jeans,and black n white converse. He was arguing with his hair dresser.I folded my arms and watched them amused.

Carson finally noticed I was standing here."Oh thank god your here Yolanda your fired sorry.....bye."

She just muttered a 'whatever' and left texting someone.

Carson turned to me."Ugh she was horrible.Jordyn can you please do my hair like you did when we were little......please."

"Of course,cmon sit down."

I ran my hand through his hair and combed upwards and ran my hands through it again."There I'm done."

He looked in the mirror then gave me a hug."Thanks Jojo!"

"Your welcome Lil bro."

"Ok let's get this photoshoot done."

We walked in front of the camera and posed together.I then went to pose with Dylan after changing my outfit again.I also posted both pictures.

I also posted both pictures

|JordynJones|

Met Dylan today.He's so sweet!

_________________

Daniel's POV

"I TRUST HER SHE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME.THESE PICTURES COULD BE FAKE!"

I punched the wall in anger.The whole team was at Nash and Hayes house.Jacob came up to me."Dude calm down."

"I am calm."

"I'm sure Jordyn will be home any minute."

"Ok.....ill be in her room."

"Ok bro."

I walked in her room and closed the door.I stripped to my boxers and layed on her bed.My eyes started to get heavy.I then fell asleep.

_____________________

Daniel thinks Jordyn is cheating!?

The paps are so annoying.