Chapter 10:Halloween Special

Halloween special🌙

Omg I am so happy!!!!!Ok so twaimz has returned!!!He dealing with something....BUT NOW HE IS BACK!!!His 'Roll Call Song' at the end of this chappie.

Kat Dahila song "I think I'm in love again" in mm

If you don't know who he is I suggest you better know.

Check out my other books.I may not be the best author but its whatever.

Jordyn's Pov

_______________________

"Spongebob and Patrick?"

"No."

"Superwoman and Superman?"

"No ew they are cousins,i think."

"Ooh i know...Joker and Harley Quinn?"

"Finally you said something good."

You're probably wondering what I am doing.Daniel and I are picking Halloween couple costumes at the store.We were the last ones to choose a costume.

Cameron is Spiderman.Carter is Green Lantern.Matt,Nash,and Taylor are the three musketeers. Aaron and Shawn are cowboys.Mahogany and her bf Carlos is batman and catwoman.Jacob W and his gf Bea are a prince and princess.Jack and Jack are prisoners.Ashton,Hunter,and Brandon are pirates.Mark,Joey and Blake are zombies.Jacob S is a shark. The dolan twins are each other.Confusing,i know.Madison is a cat.Hayes is a monkey.Sam is a dog.

"Ok then Joker and Harley it is."

We bought it and raced home. I won of course because i tripped him.We got into our rooms and he changed in the room while i changed in the bathroom.

Once i was finished i put on my makeup and did my hair in two high ponytails.

I faced the mirror and yelled for Daniel to come in."Daniel are you finished!?"

"Yeah i just need you to do my 'makeup'."

He walked in and picked me up by my waist and lifted me on the counter.He stood in between my legs,facing me.

After i finished his 'makeup'.He got me down and i the faced the mirror."Lets take a picture."

The first pic he put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.The second pic he had one arm around my waisted and took the picture himself.The last pic he gave me back my phone and wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his head into my neck.

I picked my favorite one which was the last one and posted it. (In mm)

Jordynjones

Danny poo and I are Harley and Joker💍

(A/N not them but I found this pic so...)

He picked me up and sprinted out the hotel room."Off we go to the party."He shouted as we ran down the stairs to the lobby.We met up with everyone else.

***

"All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse"

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots played as we entered the party.What a coincidence?Suicide Squad,Heathens,Harley and Joker.Get it yet?

No?Ok.

We all separated out in the dance floor.Daniel and I danced for I don't know how long.After awhile we stopped.Daniel turned towards me."Want a soda?"