Chapter 14:Date With Daniel

So if you read Chapter 13....I suggest you go reread it.I made some changes.Jordyn is 19 and the twins are 1.

Jordyn's POV

It was 3 pm.I pulled up to my old childhood home parking in their driveway.My parents had sold the house to Nash and moved to Florida.

I unbuckled the twins setting them on either of my hips.I grabbed the baby bags and headed to the front door.

Like always it was open so I casually walked inside.Nash,Hayes and Sky who was now 8.They looked up from the TV,running over to me.

"Jordyn!"They were about to hug me but they saw the twins and just patted my head.

"So what's up?"

"Well Daniel and I decided to get back together soon and he's taking me on a date."I bit my lip scared for their reaction.

But instead all I got was them excitedly jumping up and down."Janiel is back!"

"Yeah,so you guise are watching my babies."

"Yeah of course!"Nash took Dani and Hayes took Josh,putting them in the playpen.Inside the playpen was Nash's baby Ivy.He is married to Selena Gomez.Hayes baby Aiden was also in there.He is married to Chloé Grace Mortez.

We all sat on the sofa.Sky was playing with her dolls by the playpen."So Jordyn we have to talk to you about something."

I glanced between them and sighed."What's wrong?"

"Well Sky doesn't want to live here anymore,she wants 'girl time'.She asked if she can stay with you for a while."

"Of course she can."

They let out a breath."Okay good because she'd already packed."

I raised my eyebrow."Really?"

"Yep even before she asked."And without waiting for my response they both went ahead a put her stuff in my car.

"So when you come back for the twins,your also getting Sky."

I nodded, saying goodbye to everyone heading to my car.

An hour later I arrived home,I had bought Sky's stuff up to an empty room with a help of a few neighbors.

After an hour or two of setting up her room,I heard a car's honk,then a knock on my door.

I walked to the door,opening it."Hey you ready?"

"Yeah."I grabbed my phone and house keys,locking the door behind me.

We got in the car and he started driving."So where are you taking me?"

"Where I took you on our first date."He cheekily smiled.

I thought back to when Hayes told me that Danny was freaking out about the date in the boys hotel room.I thought about when we were in the limousine.

I opened my eyes and gasped."The fair!"I hugged him and started smiling hard."Omg I haven't been to one in years!"

He laughed at how excited I was.I let him go and he took out his phone and reached in my pocket and took my phone. He held both up facing me."Pose."

I laughed but he didn't."Wait your serious?"

"Yah cmon pose."

"Fine."

*Snap*

"Hey I wasn't ready yet!"

"Too bad I like this pic."

"The fair!?"I squealed.He chuckled and nodded pulling into the parking lot.

We got out the car and walked hand in hand towards the ticket booth.I mentally panicked inside when fans and the paps snapped pictures of us.

The paps never give up...sigh.

---(A/N unfortunately I'm not feeling well enough to do the date scene so yah sorry...)

After the date Daniel and I went to my house.We were now sitting on my couch.Watching TV.

Buzz

My phone vibrated and it was Loren.

Look at E! news.

I groaned and told Daniel to pit in on.

Apparently Jordyn Jones and Daniel Skye was seen on a date together. They were  walking and holding hands.A year ago they broke up after a month of having their twins,Josh and Danielle who I assume are 1 now.Is Janiel back?How long will they last?We don't know but I know Magcon tour is starting again.

I turned it off and glanced at Daniel.He had a tear going down his eye."Daniel are you o-"

"I'm fine, I'll see yeah later k?"I nodded, he kissed my cheek and left.

I sighed heading upstairs to my room taking off my makeup and clothes.

--------------------------------

(Sorry its so short)