Chapter 11:Christmas Eve

Recap:

I looked towards Daniel.I mouthed,"I love you."He returned it,"I love you too."

__________________________

Jordyn's POV

______________________

The next morning I woke up happy.Why you may ask?

Its Christmas Eve,only one day till Christmas.But i was sad too because tomorrow was our last tour day.We were now in Orlando,Florida.

Apparently everyone bought everyone a present already.

Today everyone had many plans.I was filming a song called Winter Wonderland with Forever in Your Mind.Then I had to meet up with everyone else for a meet and greet in the lobby.

I got dressed in a white crop top that said,'Dear Santa I want it all' with blue skinny jeans and black converse.

"Ugh..."While coming out the bathroom,I heard Danny,Jacob S and Brandon groan.I guess they're awake now.

I walked up to the bed Danny and I was sharing."Danny wake up."

"I am up."He sat up rubbing his eyes.He then pulled me on his lap and snuggled me."What's your plans today babe?"

I sighed,"I am filming a song with Forever in your mind."

He scrunched up his face."You and three boys naw."

I giggled as his possessive side was coming out."Babe its ok,they all are like 18 and up.I don't go for older guys."

He put his head in the crook of my neck."Ok,well I have to film a song called Good as it gets.I just released it."

"Can't wait to hear the song,I'm sure its great."I played with his hair and smiled.

He lifted his head and kissed my nose."Thanks babe."I just giggled in response.

"Well sorry to interrupt but...Bart wants us downstairs."Daniel and I turned our heads to the the other side of the room.Jacob and Brandon was standing there smirking.

Daniel nodded."K we'll be down there."

They nodded and headed out the door.Daniel jumped out of bed and I swear I almost fainted.He was only in his boxers.He saw my reaction and smirked,"You know Jojo I'm all yours."

I blushed and hid my face with my hands."Shut up."

"Ok I'll get dressed so you can stop slobbing."He walked towards the bathroom.

I turned from him and stupidly checked my face.I heard him laugh from the bathroom.

"Your really checking?"He laughed even harder.I blushed and groaned,"Go change!"

"Ok ok."

10 minutes later we were all in the hotel lobby.Bart was retelling everyone's schedules.

My plans:filming the video for the song with Forever in your mind.

Daniel:Filming video for his song.

Mahogany,Dolan twins,Rowland brothers,Grier brothers,Cameron:photoshoot

Madison,Jack J and Jack G:filming video for the song All for love.

Joey,Mark,,Jacob S,Jacob W,Blake:photoshoot

Everyone else:No plans

"Ok at 5pm everyone meet back here for a meet and greet."

We all nodded and he waved us off.