Chapter 17:Vacation

Chapter 17:Vacation

Jordyn's pov

_______________________________

Daniel and I decided to go on a yacht.

We had just finished packing and we brought our stuff to the car.We left the kids at Ariel and Blake's house.

Daniel came up to me and pecked me on the lips."You ready?"

I nodded and patted his chest."Yeah let's get on the road."

He got in the drivers and I got in the passengers.

------

3 days had passed when we got to the beach.The yacht didn't come for another 2 hours.

"Get a free pup here!All must go please!There's four more left!"We saw a elderly man with cages next to him.

I walked over there with Daniel following."Hi,may I ask what kind of dogs you have?"

"White Pomeranian,Blue great dane,white bull dog,and a black toy yorkie."

Daniel whispered in my ear."The bull dog reminds me of Whezzy."He said referring to his old dog when he was 13.He had 2 dogs whezzy and Finn but they died of old age.

I smiled at the man."We'll take them all."Daniel looked at me crazy but i shushed him.

The man nodded,"Okay here you go."He gave us the cages and was about to leave when I stopped him."Here sir."I gave him $2,000 in cash.He started to cry,"Thank you so much.M-My daughter has to have surgery for her kidneys.Now I can pay the bill.Thank you so much.Bless you."

I nodded and he smiled driving off.I then turned to Daniel who had a frown on his face."Jordyn really?"

"Yeah we both love dogs so I got them."I then walked to the car and got in the drivers seat.He shook his head,putting the dogs in the back and getting in the passenger seat.

"The things I do for the girl that I love."He muttered,shaking his head.

I laughed and pecked his lips.

I parked in the lot for Petsmart.

"Daniel,you go get the leashes and bowls.I'll get the food."

He nodded and we separated. We rushed in and out because we didn't want fans to see us.

While Daniel put the stuff in the car,I glanced around.

IS THAT DAN AND PHIL!!!

I squealed which caused Daniel to rush to me."What's wrong!?"

I jumped up and down."Dan and Phil are over there,two cars down!"

I guess they heard their name so they turned around and squealed."Janiel!"They ran over to me and crushed us into a hug.

We pulled away."I think I'm gonna faint."We said at the same time.

"Phil we have to get to my moms."Dan pouted. They both hugged me one last time."It was nice meeting you in person."

"You too!"I gushed,and they rushed back to their cars.I got in the car were Daniel was waiting.

"Okay the yacht is about to arrive so let's get there."He drove to it and we put the dogs on the leash.I gathered the dog while he got our stuff.

Daniel got on the yacht after helping me and the dogs on it.He placed the stuff in a safe place.The yacht was auto pilot so we didn't have a driver.Daniel turned on the yacht and it slowly started driving.The dogs ran around the yacht while Daniel and I relaxed."So what are we gonna name them?"

I thought about it."How about Snowflake for the Pomeranian.Quincy for the great dane.Sam for the bull dog and Princess for the toy yorkie."

He nodded and pecked me lips."Let's get our bathing suits on beautiful."

I blushed and took off my shorts and shirt.I had on a white bikini.Daniel took off his shorts and shirt.He had on black shorts that went to his knees.

"Babe?"He grabbed me placing me on his lap.

"Hmm?"I hummed twirling my hair with my index finger.

"Do you ever regret getting back together?"I looked at him and frowned standing up.

"Are you trying to say we shouldn't have gotten back together?"

"No babe,back home when we talked,you looked like you was over thinking about us being together.I don't kn-"

I scoffed and walked away sitting on the opposite side of the yacht.He sighed and walked to me."Babe do you still want to get married because it seems like you don't.I watched you twirl the ring on you finger before and you'd frown."

I sobbed,"Yes I want to get married,I just thought that you only wanted to marry me because of the kids."

He hugged me and kissed my forehead."Babe I'm in love with you.I wanted to marry you ever since I picked you up to join the tour."I blushed as he kissed around my entire face.

"I love you Daniel."

"I love you too Jordyn."