Chapter 12:Christmas Day

Merry Early Christmas!!!

_________________________

Jordyn's POV

That morning I wasn't even happy.I had silently cried myself to sleep.

I climbed down the bunk, grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower.

10 minutes later I was dressed.I had on a white button down shirt with a black sweater on top of it,white skinny jeans,and tan heel boots.I had natural makeup on and flat ironed my hair.

This was the last day of tour and we were going home today.

I walked out the bathroom and the boys was waking up."Good morning Boys!!!"I yelled in the loudest voice I could do.

Mark and Joey groaned while Blake laughed.He grabbed to heavy books of the shelf and smacked them together.Mark and Joey sat up."Ok,Ok stop we're up,we're up!"

Blake and I laughed harder.He gave me a high five."Nice wake up call JJ."

"Thanks."Blake was my second best friend next to Carson. Speaking of Carson.He was going to be at my house.

The door bursted open and Bart walked in."Bus is here hurry up let's go Everyone is already down in the lobby!"

5 minutes later the boys were all dressed and we walked down to the lobby.

Bart was telling everyone what bus they were going on.

Bus A:Bart,Jack and Jack,Dolan Twins,Grier Bros,Jacob W,Sam,Taylor,Lox,and Madison

Bus B:Me,Blake,Rowland bros,Daniel,Jacob S,Joey, Mark,Aaron,Shawn,CameAshton.

Bart repeated them again,then nodded,"Ok since I wont be on Bus B,Shawn...your in charge."

Shawn nodded and Cameron jumped in,"Why can't I be in charge!?"

We all turned to him and Bart answered him."Cameron we all know why you can't be in charge."We nodded in agreement.

Everyone exchanged gifts then gathered their stuff.

Cam gave me the new iPhone 7.Nash and Hayes gave me new phone cases.Lox and Maddie gave me new clothes.Blake gave me a charm bracelet.Joey and Mark gave me charms to put on it.Aaron and Shawn gave me charm necklaces.Jacob gave me a new hoverboard.The rest gave me books,games,products and more.Daniel hadn't given me a gift,honestly I really didn't care.

---

We were getting loaded on the bus B.The ones on Bus A were already on.We haven't decided where to sleep.It was 12 people on each bus.There were 6 bunks.2 couches and 4 sleeping bags on the floor.

Bunks(top):Me,Blake,and Daniel

Bunks(bottom):Shawn,Mark,and Joey

Couches:Aaron and Jacob S.

Sleeping bags:Cameron,Hunter,Brandon and Ashton

We all put our stuff in the closet and did our own things.

I was laying on my bed when Daniel walked past me but stopped and backed up.He sighed and ran his hand threw his hair.

Oh how I love when he does that.

"Hey,um Jordyn can we talk...alone."

I sat up and nodded,"S-Sure."

The guys all got up and went to the front of the bus.

Daniel and I sat on the bottom bunk.

"So...I"

"Why did you do it?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you kiss her Daniel?"

He groaned,"I didn't look..."

After that he told me what happened and I felt guilty that I assumed that he cheated.

I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears but it was too late.

Daniel sighed,"Hey,hey don't cry."

"But i-"

"Look let's forget it that's in the past...f-friends?"

I shook my head,"No I can't be friends with you."

He smirked,trying to lighten the mood."How about being my girlfriend again?"

I looked at him,wide eyes."Really after Id broken up with you for something so dumb."

"Of course, you know why?"

I shook my head,lightly."No"

"Because Im in love with you."And those words were all it take for me to pull him and kiss him with all my power.

"I'm in love with you too."

---

After our little make out session,Daniel stood up taking something out from under the bed."Babe,close your eyes."

I closed them then felt something fluffy,soft and heavy on me.

"Open them."He whispered in my ear which caused tingles down my spine.

I opened my eyes and there was a huge...no enormous...no gigantic teddy bear on my lap.When I sat up a little it was almost suffocating me.

Daniel smiled at me when I cuddled with the teddy bear.I tried to place the bear on my bed,it was half way on there.

I then looked at Danny and took out my phone."Wanna tell the fans Janiel is back?"

He smiled,"Of course."

I went to snap chat and we snapped a picture together then shared it on twitter and Instagram.

Comments kept rolling and it didn't stop.

---

Everyone was dropped off home.It was just my brothers and I.

When we they finally dropped us off,we raced to the front door.

Our parents and sister we standing there."Kids we missed you so much!"

And that was the last thing I heard before I just blocked everything out because everyone was too happy about Christmas.

You know how parents are.😒

________________________

What do you think about this chapter?

Sooooo I was thinking about a time skip to like in their 20s.Yeah I might do it.